Human Buffet

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
...... wouldn't your bits get sweaty..... Am I over thinking?!?! It's like the hygeine police gone wrong .... o_O
Yeah wouldn't want to get germs from food on your skin. Eeeeeeew.
People will be kissing with open mouths next. Gross.

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
So come on then..... next is;
What fruit?

Or are you a sausage roll kind of person :D
Pineapple and cheese on sticks could be dangerous in such situations..... I'm not sure pineapple and cheese on sticks has ever or will ever be categorised as such ever again!!!

19 March 2015
Pineapple and cheese on sticks could be dangerous in such situations..... I'm not sure pineapple and cheese on sticks has ever or will ever be categorised as such ever again!!!
Could be a prickly issue that.
I should imagine that this would be an interesting scenario. :D

8 July 2018
I have the perfect place for the pineapple rings :whistle:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

D

Deleted member 1030

How did you know? ;) :D
I even have a paint brush and a pizza cutter wheel in my arsenal don’t you know. :whistle:
Also, what's all this about alcohol wipes? We've run out of booze before now and you were hoarding alcohol wipes??? We could have mixed them with some lemon Pledge :rofl:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
There’s an opportunity to be the human fruit buffet at the club or event you’re attending.
Would you do it and or would you allow your partner to do it. ;) x

So imagine this, a nekkid Baldrick covered with a giant flat Yorkshire Pudding, set underneath a bed of Mashed Potato, smothered in thick gravy, and a sausage for a lucky person mmmmmmmm :rofl:

X

#northernlife :rofl: