I Don't Get It

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ooh I did my carnivorous word today in a supermarket with @Pearls when I finally got no pop out earlier..
I said I was making a curry this evening, which we not long ago finished and bought a load of fresh ingredients..
Mentioned I was cooking as bloody per :rolleyes: but said I was carnivorous = the cashier said to me "Sorry do you mean ravenous?" Nope I meant exactly carnivorous :D

Yes she looked at me with a seriously dodgy look :whistle: o_O

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Ooh I did my carnivorous word today in a supermarket with @Pearls when I finally got no pop out earlier..
I said I was making a curry this evening, which we not long ago finished and bought a load of fresh ingredients..
Mentioned I was cooking as bloody per :rolleyes: but said I was carnivorous = the cashier said to me "Sorry do you mean ravenous?" Nope I meant exactly carnivorous :D

Yes she looked at me with a seriously dodgy look :whistle: o_O
That's good. Love that. What's funny is that if you play the game often enough you get used to not only making an arse of yourself but you actually enjoy it. Well done you! X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I couldn't think of a better way of doing it, as I am here 24/7 :p
So when we popped to the shop after the school run the morning, it seemed apt to pop it in there. Honestly I looked a right plank!
Ah well, all's fair in love & war and all that haha :D xx

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That's good. Love that. What's funny is that if you play the game often enough you get used to not only making an arse of yourself but you actually enjoy it. Well done you! X
She looked like she had sucked on a lemon, sooooo funny, I curled away and packed the shopping with that look on my face as if to say, He don't get out often, poor soul xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
She looked like she had sucked on a lemon, sooooo funny, I curled away and packed the shopping with that look on my face as if to say, He don't get out often, poor soul xx
You should have patted him on the head and said,'there there dear. Let's get you back to that nice soft room and put your back to front cardigan back on' xx:lol::rofl::rofl:

E

EvilS

kevin-the-teenager-o.gif

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Talking about soft rooms and back to front cardigans there was a girl worked in Lew's office who drew a range of faces on mint imperials and when he asked what she was doing she said she was making him minticons. Lol x:whistle: :rofl: