"i'd Do Anything For Love.. But I Won't Do That!"

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I'm not doing the thing with the bucket of water and the towel again.... although it really sorted my sinuses out

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Once bought a zappy fly swatter (looks like a tennis racket). Getting swatted was a giggle. Loved being shot when paintballing (almost got us both kicked out!) Pictured being tazed. BUT, Foot play? NNOOOOooo! Geoff once wound a sock through my toes for a laugh, I kicked him & broke his nose! That is not my thing AT ALL! XxRy

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Once bought a zappy fly swatter (looks like a tennis racket). Getting swatted was a giggle. Loved being shot when paintballing (almost got us both kicked out!) Pictured being tazed. BUT, Foot play? NNOOOOooo! Geoff once wound a sock through my toes for a laugh, I kicked him & broke his nose! That is not my thing AT ALL! XxRy
We bought two of them zappy things on fleabay £1.99 bargin. I think I’m using them for the wrong purposes :eek::rofl:

19 March 2015
We bought two of them zappy things on fleabay £1.99 bargin. I think I’m using them for the wrong purposes :eek::rofl:
Hell no! You are NOT zapping me with a fly swatter and I am not zapping you with.... ehh... wait, that could be some fookin hot fun now couldn't it? :whistle: :sneaky: x

8 July 2018
Hell no! You are NOT zapping me with a fly swatter and I am not zapping you with.... ehh... wait, that could be some fookin hot fun now couldn't it? :whistle: :sneaky: x
Now there’s a thought!
:hmm:
I have one of those too! :whistle: Now, who’s going to be my next victim? :sneaky: I mean.......
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
zap.gif
Zap zap! :D

Mind you, this was me last Saturday with a remote controlled, vibrating egg.. all day edging. Wicked! Caused a few issues it did.. Nom nom :sneaky: ;)