If Sex Was A Crime How Long Would You Be Locked Up For ????

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 10361

Jeez I’d of got less for murder! Only one thing on there I have not done ;)

26 October 2018
Only just spotted this thread but a good one to resurrect !

I’ll be saying goodbye soon cos if the sentence is multiplied by the number of times of each offence taken into account then I’m about to be deported to a small planet in Alpha Centauri :rofl:(y):whistle:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yeah right straight into hell :devil:

Ok so a couple of things,

1. I might have been somewhat economical with my answers to the questions.
2. It always help when I introduce myself as @meandlis and it keeps my points tally lower.
3. Given the above @meandlis's total may not be what he believes it is, it could be somewhat higher but that's not my problem.
4. Yes I may go to hell but at least it will be warm and I expect to meet a few people there I know but I refrain from naming them eh @Miss-Sexy-Legs.

24 November 2015
Ok so a couple of things,

1. I might have been somewhat economical with my answers to the questions.
2. It always help when I introduce myself as @meandlis and it keeps my points tally lower.
3. Given the above @meandlis's total may not be what he believes it is, it could be somewhat higher but that's not my problem.
4. Yes I may go to hell but at least it will be warm and I expect to meet a few people there I know but I refrain from naming them eh @Miss-Sexy-Legs.
I wouldnt know im off to heaven cos im an :innocent: