I'm a nosey focker.. I'm curious..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Kaz has gone out gallavanting and left me alone with the kids :eek:. More fool her I've got my case of crap out of the garage abd resurrected it in the Bedroom mwahahahahaha.

20171028_143404.jpg

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Fantastic stuff, I'm well jel!

Brilliant! :D:tiphat:

Me too

N xxx

I've had it for years. Kaz calls it my old tat however its one if my most valued possesions, signed the same day I had a few beers and a drunken sing song with the legend himself.
If I had to either get rid of that or one of the kids....... well I have 6 kids and only one print :whistle::D.

I dont want to hijack the thread too much but if either of you too want a reasonably priced signed print:-

Signed Items ~ Discworld.com

B x

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I've had it for years. Kaz calls it my old tat however its one if my most valued possesions, signed the same day I had a few beers and a drunken sing song with the legend himself.
If I had to either get rid of that or one of the kids....... well I have 6 kids and only one print :whistle::D.

I dont want to hijack the thread too much but if either of you too want a reasonably priced signed print:-

Signed Items ~ Discworld.com

B x
I thought Pratchett signed so many books that those without signatures are worth more? :p