I'm a nosey focker.. I'm curious..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Lol.

From right to left - a phrenology head, smoking supplies, then a large gap (currently hosting the laptop on which I'm typing this) then some candles on the left and a palmistry hand.

And a nice, warm fire burning out below.

:)
* other left/right. :D

D

Deleted member 6485

Lol.

From right to left - a phrenology head, smoking supplies, then a large gap (currently hosting the laptop on which I'm typing this) then some candles on the left and a palmistry hand.

And a nice, warm fire burning out below.

:)
Need that fire burning atm x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
The mantelpiece used to have random small knick knacks everywhere. Full of small geeky things e.g little mario figures, batman figures a signed disc word bust, a Harley Quinn bust. My shelf used to have books, dvds, games, more figurines.

Now we have no mantelpiece and the shelf has useless ugly things like photos of the kids and candles that we aren't allowed to light :confused:

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

meet_the_fockers

The mantelpiece used to have random small knick knacks everywhere. Full of small geeky things e.g little mario figures, batman figures a signed disc word bust, a Harley Quinn bust. My shelf used to have books, dvds, games, more figurines.

Now we have no mantelpiece and the shelf has useless ugly things like photos of the kids and candles that we aren't allowed to light :confused:

B x
I cant help but grin at this.. we all get our own way in the end.. unsure about the pond he insists on installing.. wondering when the dolphins are being delivered hmm.. fuckin ridiculous!! :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Nothing quite as artistic as our Joe's bits n bobs but this is a very small selection of our mad shelves :D

N xxx
20170904_121226.jpg

Reactions: Therapon