I'm a nosey focker.. I'm curious..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Only just read the first post and Mr's F asked whats on our shelf if we don't have a mantle, it would take at least 2 pages to write everything we have stuffed onto shelves.
Yes some peoples nightmare @Lips_Pearls but we live in a small house with 4 adults so tons of stuff from 3 different houses lol

N xxx
Oh believe me - we have our fair share, but try to keep on top of it as best we can.
As some people who've been here will tell you - it's like open house here and a very, very busy house with kids and people/friends/neighbours always back and forth..... so does get hectic and messy but we just try to crack on :D x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

meet_the_fockers

Oh believe me - we have our fair share, but try to keep on top of it as best we can.
As some people who've been here will tell you - it's like open house here and a very, very busy house with kids and people/friends/neighbours always back and forth..... so does get hectic and messy but we just try to crack on :D x
Indeed just dont stand still...

Or you'll get spat on n polished!! :D