I'm a nosey focker.. I'm curious..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I have a large silver guilded mirror which sits perfectly on a black fire place xx

M

meet_the_fockers

This bloody potters wheels is going through some batteries, never thought I'd get fed up, of re-enacting that scene from ghost. :rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Lace
R

riccarda

funny i have a clock some candle stick holders an alchemy goblet and some pine cones not the kinkiest of shelves lol

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I think there is a mantlepiece in here somewhere :whistle: I can't believe just how much junk is on it, time to tidy up methinks

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We have 2 water fountains, a budda,some candles and LED lights. We like LED lights in our house..... Well I like them lol xx

haha I like them so WE like them.. That's the way! :p
Ahh a Buddha, no home or garden is complete without a Buddha.. I have several as Mrs A is always trying to get me to woosah - I kid you not..
I have incense, mood stones, charms, bells, chimes, Buddha's, all sorts just to woosah... :D

Woosah.gif

M

meet_the_fockers

You are getting to know her to well and if it don't sparkle then its out :Dxx
I'm very sparkely at the min, best get in there quickly before my sparkleyness is removed.. Ah and not as well as I'd like to know the pair of you!! Dang I can be so Greedy. :)

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

We haven't got a mantelpiece :(
We've got a bookcase though and, apart from books (of course... we're not mental :eek:), there's everything from photos in frames to bad taste bears to mugs containing not-working pens (!!) to pebbles-we-found-on-the-beach-on-holidays to half a teddy bear in a Welsh rugby top to a wooden turtle to.... well, you get the idea, it needs a bit of tidying :lol::lol::lol: