I'm a nosey focker.. I'm curious..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

We haven't got a mantelpiece :(
We've got a bookcase though and, apart from books (of course... we're not mental :eek:), there's everything from photos in frames to bad taste bears to mugs containing not-working pens (!!) to pebbles-we-found-on-the-beach-on-holidays to half a teddy bear in a Welsh rugby top to a wooden turtle to.... well, you get the idea, it needs a bit of tidying :lol::lol::lol:
Aye I do erm... :D

K

kopinov

My mantlepiece has a sound bar upon it. My shelves and book cases are stacked to bursting point with books.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm just gonna put this back out there...... :whistle::whistle:

woosah-gif.1939

M

meet_the_fockers

Just looked at mine again, always switching stuff about! A clock yeah boring, I know. Butterfly photo frame, which is lovely, but, to add a photo hmm they'd certainly have to be a pip head it's tiny! And some sort of cherub, which quite frankly looks demonic :eek:

M

Mel007

Well I have a fire place in my lounge and I love candles.. and orchids .. I grow my own .. so that's it candles and orchids ... But the candles are remote controlled cos I kept forgetting to blow them out .. the day we had to call the fire brigade goldfinger said no more... true story

27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Currently the TV fills the space between the mantelpiece and the ceiling of the inglenook in which the fire sits. On either side are my son's cup winners trophies from his last game of junior football. But they'll disappear in a couple of weeks when he goes to Uni.

Reactions: Scott&Lexi
27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Currently the TV fills the space between the mantelpiece and the ceiling of the inglenook in which the fire sits. On either side are my son's cup winners trophies from his last game of junior football. But they'll disappear in a couple of weeks when he goes to Uni.

Needless to say I often look at the mantelpiece while poking the fire :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Daft sausage your place then awkward arse :rofl::rofl:

When I left there were two glass vases, a couple of small wooden ornaments and a small pottery dish. Now assuming my son hasn't been overenthusiastic with the cleaning (which I very much doubt) and/or the dog hasn't hasn't broken anything they should still be there. And I also assume, knowing my lad, there will no doubt be some other sundry crap accumulating that will magically disappear when he knows I'm on my way back.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485