Immigration

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't want to get banned off here so I will stop posting
You won't get banned hun this is a healthy debate which people have different views and opinions, as long as people keep it clean and are not offensive to others x

M

meet_the_fockers

I really, really want to say something here... Especially about this;

But given the nature of the site, our account and more. I have to abstain. Just thought I would add this.
Very tricky when you want to say something and elaborate, but know you simply cannot.
Does this mean i have to continue to abstain also? ;)

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

You won't get banned hun this is a healthy debate which people have different views and opinions, as long as people keep it clean and are not offensive to others x
Exactly its an adult debate not everyone is of the same opinion..

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok i do feel sorry for war torn countries. And the GENUINE needy..
We are on the whole a lucky nation, although we have been through some pretty horrendous wars, and thousands of lives lost.
There is a huge difference between, those seeking refuge, through horrendous atrocities, and those skipping over here, to bleed the country dry, and play the system.
We do get patients on a daily basis. They come over for free NHS service, and treat our female nurses like second class citizens which is their culture.
Typical eg.. come to England get a pacemaker fitted that costs £1000's.

M

Max-the-3rd

In my opinion this country is a sinking ship we are getting over crowded. Less money is being spent on important things. When you look on the world map we are really tiny spec compared to most places. We can't carry on letting everyone in when we have problems of our own. This is in no way racist or anything to do with religious beliefs . Australia has the right idea...although saying that it was stolen by us and populated by our criminals :)
There are an estimated 117,234 refugees living in the UK. That's just 0.18 per cent of the total population (64.1 million people).

M

meet_the_fockers

What I would like to add is note - refugees. Not asylum seekers or immigrants. Whether economic refugee or economic asylum seeker or not.
Just thought that this should be pointed out. :)
Ok soon to be a lot more refugees ;)

M

Max-the-3rd

even so my point is that it is 0.18%. even add on asylum seekers, economic refugees, immigrants and illegal immigrants I am still thinking we will be lucky to top 3% and that's being generous. last time i was at any airport or dock i did not see mass queue's at the immigration. again we have the media to thank for selling headlines!

Reactions: Pearls