Immigration

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I do have kids, and there is a lack of room in the schools here as well. and I would say it is about 50/50 with white kids and other ethnicity. but this is not a modern day problem. it was the same when i was a kid! this is a government funding problem and a wealth distribution problem, rich get richer while our kids squeeze into classrooms, perhaps if we were to take say the billions of pounds spent on football and used that money for education we would be in a better state. or maybe the billions spent on the royals or to astronomical wages of the m.p's and bankers. or even all that old money tucked away with family's such as the duke of Buccleuch. this is where the problem lies, plenty money around owned by greedy aristocrats happy to sit back and watch people starve.

Completely agree. But also agree with to some extent with everyone else.
I believe that immigration is and isn't part of the problem.
Does anyone listen to LBC radio? James O'Brian explained talked through problem a few weeks ago he said (and I can't quote him word for word, I've slept since then!):

"The country has got this pie. And the Elites, the richest people have cut off three quarters of the pie, leaving the rest of us JAMS's (just about managings) with the last quarter. And from this small piece, you've got to pay for the NHS, police, schools, etc. Which leaves us all with an even smaller piece which we're all fighting each other over. And then you have the media, who aren't focusing on the Elites because of whatever reasons, but when someone does say "hang on a second" the media shouts "look over there, it's a Muslim!"

Yes, we need to take a closer look at immigration.
Yes, the population needs to be looked at in more detail because we are an island. And islands can only support so much life.
Yes, there is a strain on 'taxed resources' i.e. NHS. police, schools etc.
No, Muslims are not the problem. Imagine the entireity of Christianity. And then imagine the Westboro Baptist Church. Remember, those lunatics which go out picketing soldiers funerals? Well, imagine the Westboro Baptist Church as the promblematic Muslims. It's a very small minority, compared to the rest of the population.
No, people are not taking your job. They are doing the jobs which you cannot be bothered to get off your fat lardy arse and do i.e. bin collecting or fruit picking.

I think ultimately a complete stop on immigration (looking at you President Fart - seriously, does he not know his name is slang for fart?) wouldn't help the situation, but we need numbers to see how much our Dear Old Blighty can support.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Personally if my life was so terrible to force me into immigration then I'd hope other countries would be as welcoming as ours. We do our fair share of accepting immigrants. Problem is we are a small overpopulated nation and not with the geographical capacity nor the infrastructure to accommodate the masses that other larger countries have. The Australian visa model is a perfect example of how immigration can work. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I watched dispatches last night about our homelessness, I was shocked at how our vulnerable are being treated by the system. Then I watched how immigrants sneak into this country and get themselves arrested to get into this system, put on benefits and homed. I was shocked at this and found the whole thing disturbing.

M

meet_the_fockers

Personally if my life was so terrible to force me into immigration then I'd hope other countries would be as welcoming as ours. We do our fair share of accepting immigrants. Problem is we are a small overpopulated nation and not with the geographical capacity nor the infrastructure to accommodate the masses that other larger countries have. The Australian visa model is a perfect example of how immigration can work. :)
I agree re OZ bloody hoops you have to jump through to get in! And the thousands you have to pay.. Even have to take an English.. test. ai.. i think they have the right idea.

Reactions: AutumnH and Pearls