• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Immigration

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't want to get banned off here so I will stop posting
You won't get banned hun this is a healthy debate which people have different views and opinions, as long as people keep it clean and are not offensive to others x

M

meet_the_fockers

Does this mean i have to continue to abstain also?

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

You won't get banned hun this is a healthy debate which people have different views and opinions, as long as people keep it clean and are not offensive to others x
Exactly its an adult debate not everyone is of the same opinion..

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok i do feel sorry for war torn countries. And the GENUINE needy..
We are on the whole a lucky nation, although we have been through some pretty horrendous wars, and thousands of lives lost.
There is a huge difference between, those seeking refuge, through horrendous atrocities, and those skipping over here, to bleed the country dry, and play the system.
We do get patients on a daily basis. They come over for free NHS service, and treat our female nurses like second class citizens which is their culture.
Typical eg.. come to England get a pacemaker fitted that costs £1000's.

M

Max-the-3rd

There are an estimated 117,234 refugees living in the UK. That's just 0.18 per cent of the total population (64.1 million people).

M

meet_the_fockers

What I would like to add is note - refugees. Not asylum seekers or immigrants. Whether economic refugee or economic asylum seeker or not.
Just thought that this should be pointed out.
Ok soon to be a lot more refugees

M

Max-the-3rd

even so my point is that it is 0.18%. even add on asylum seekers, economic refugees, immigrants and illegal immigrants I am still thinking we will be lucky to top 3% and that's being generous. last time i was at any airport or dock i did not see mass queue's at the immigration. again we have the media to thank for selling headlines!

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…