Impressive!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Wait... are you fishing? Did I just Freudian Slip you a compliment? :cautious:

Only jesting me ole fruit ;) :D

Ooooer. Like the furry purse! #retro what’s not to like! :D x
Oh don’t stop now. You’re only warming up aren’t you? :whistle:
Always fishing me :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoffRy
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Surely we are all here to find others that we connect with. So pretending to be or do something you aren't will just mean you end up meeting people you don't connect with. Much better to be open honest ant true to yourself, then when you connect with someone online you will connect in person and then fun times ensue. E.g. if I claim to be a superstar football player I will appeal to football fans then meet in person and not enjoy their company as I hate football. Whereas if I claim to be a fun enjoying hedonistic Adonis then everyone loves me and enjoys spending time with such a good looking wity debonair hunk as I really am

(I am honest I am just trying out this lanky pot bellied grey headed bug nosed body for a while)

Xx G

Reactions: BiLouJ
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Surely we are all here to find others that we connect with. So pretending to be or do something you aren't will just mean you end up meeting people you don't connect with. Much better to be open honest ant true to yourself, then when you connect with someone online you will connect in person and then fun times ensue. E.g. if I claim to be a superstar football player I will appeal to football fans then meet in person and not enjoy their company as I hate football. Whereas if I claim to be a fun enjoying hedonistic Adonis then everyone loves me and enjoys spending time with such a good looking wity debonair hunk as I really am

(I am honest I am just trying out this lanky pot bellied grey headed bug nosed body for a while)

Xx G
Pot belly and grey hair and lanky :D
Damn you silver tall padded hunk you :whistle: