Indecent Proposal

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

Ironically the Mrs has a prostitute fantasy we have acted out in the past but only ever together and the thought if doing it properly is a big no no maybe for these people the fantasy just isn't enough

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Sure some of the gorgeous folks on here have had them but what offers have you had?

So far we have had a few offering to buy knickers, one wanting to straight up pay to meet us both and just the other day a trip to Spain. We will never accept these for our own reasons but we know couples who would/do

None of these offers have been on here
The only real offer of any monetary value I've ever really had, was a lady (not here, I tried to get her to join I really did) offered to take drive me to a local swingers club for a daytime thing they were doing.

On another note though I don't think I'd want to be offered anything of value to swing if someone want to spend money like that with me I'd rather it be spent on a nice hotel room for the weekend.

9 May 2018
City
Nottingham
I was talking to a girl in the club the other night. She was offered on her first day on fab. £500 quid to meet a guy so he could cum on her feet. Nothing else. Seriously.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I was talking to a girl in the club the other night. She was offered on her first day on fab. £500 quid to meet a guy so he could cum on her feet. Nothing else. Seriously.
I know a girl who was offered £1000 to wear a pair of stockings, take them off at the hotel room and tie him up with them, leave him there for an hour and come back and untie him and go home :confused:

9 May 2018
City
Nottingham
I know a girl who was offered £1000 to wear a pair of stockings, take them off at the hotel room and tie him up with them, leave him there for an hour and come back and untie him and go home :confused:
Some people just have too much money and warped minds.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

I'd let a guy cum on my feet for £500 :whistle::D

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Where are these people? Do I live under a rock? (n):rofl:

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I know her well :D
She was tempted, even asked me to go along and split it, do a little shopping and then go back to untie him :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would've tied him up in my Thermals for a grand :D.

I was once walking home from the Frontier in Batley and got offered a blowjob for 20p. I was walking with a lady at the time so I just gave her the 20p (wrapped in a I.O.U note with my phone number). :D.

B x

Note:- All true except I didn't give her my phone number. That was a joke ;).

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would've tied him up in my Thermals for a grand :D.

I was once walking home from the Frontier in Batley and got offered a blowjob for 20p. I was walking with a lady at the time so I just gave her the 20p (wrapped in a I.O.U note with my phone number). :D.

B x

Note:- All true except I didn't give her my phone number. That was a joke ;).
Smooth (y):D

D

Deleted member 6684

That's some weird stuff

D

Deleted member 6684

There was a couple we knew a few years ago from another site, beautiful couple. They were extremely popular swingers and enjoyed the scene very much, then they opened a twitter account and started with the Amazon wish lists, so if you buy me something then I will send you a personal photo that no one else will have. Her wish list started from a simple pair of stockings then gradually rose to thousands of pounds worth of gifts.
Now still actively swinging as a couple they realised that if they can share a man then why not charge him, with her husbands consent she is now a full time prostitute but still is actively advertising on this other site as a swinger but I can assure you she will not do anything for nothing.
If this is the career path she has chosen then great and good luck but advertising as a swinger and then sending a price list out to potential meets in my eyes is wrong.
This couple went from respected, discreet swingers with a family and now all you see is photos of her at Buquakke parties covered from head to toe..
Amazes me how greedy people can become in this life style and convince themselves that charging for meets is innocent swinging.
Sorry but in my eyes these people ruin the scene for genuine people who want the respect of being a swinger.
Sweet mother of hell! How weird.

D

Deleted member 6684

There are some weird guys out there with money to burn, I'm in the wrong job I think :confused::rofl:
Direct them to me as well. I can tied anyone up..Activate the burglar alarm..Show up ..Deactivate the burglar alarm and then untie this person and go home with a fat cheque.