Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Indulgence Friday Club Night

Event: Indulgence Friday Club Night
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by Mingles, 9 June 2016.

Every Friday night see Mingles kick starting the weekend with our indulgence club night, great night to wind down after a busy week at work.....friendly members, clean, classy club, BYOB and we have soft drinks available to purchase at the bar! Easy to apply for membership, ID checks on everyone! No-pressure environment!

Mingles is the perfect place to meet other genuine like-minded adults in a soft, sensual, relaxed atmosphere. You will receive a warm welcome from our fun, friendly and helpful staff. You will be greeted by soft subtle lighting, beautiful decor, music to fit the mood and very sexy play areas.

The club is a non pressured, chilled out Private Members Club where you will feel relaxed and safe, somewhere you can come and meet a couple for the first time or have fun at one of our themed parties. Mingles has something for everyone so whether you are new to the scene or more experienced we are sure you will have a fantastic time.

The team at Mingles will always be on hand to make sure your night is extra special, we look forward to seeing you soon!

We are a members only club so you will need to apply on-line, be accepted and book in before attending the club - click here: membership you can also find general information about the club and FAQ here: Club Information and FAQ

Website-Mingles-Events-Calendar-Banner-Indulgence.jpg
  1. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

Mingles created a new event:

Indulgence Friday Club Night

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 3
  2. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Ah, we know what you mean x ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Reads fine here ;) x

• Like Like x 2
  4. Admin

I saw it straight away but chose to remain shtum :D haha...
    Seriously, don't worry! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Admin

You're most welcome both.. Please, don't worry. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite thanks for your lovely comments guys.....we knew what you meant ;) It's always a pleasure to see you in the club, and we are so pleased that Mrs M is enjoying herself and becoming less and less nervous......it's the one part of the "job" we love more than anything else and that's to see people losing nerves, becoming more confident, making friends and enjoying themselves :) xxxxx

• Like Like x 3
  7. Admin

Can I be very cheeky and sneakily ask that you please consider leaving Mingles a review on their listing page?
    Would that be okay? You don't have to, but I see a lot of Mingles' regulars and so few reviews. I am sure Bex & Jason would appreciate that a lot. :)
    Mingles Swinging Club Essex
    Thank you so much if you can. :) x

Apologies for off topic @Mingles xx

• Like Like x 3
  8. Admin

Haha... :D you know what, you're lovely you two... I am sure it would be so appreciated.. ;) x

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

Thanks guys :) xxxxx

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

I'd just like to make it clear we don't hurt, hit or shout at our members pmsl! I'll be gentle Mr M :) lol xxxx

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice