Indulgence Friday Club Night

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
Mingles created a new event:

Indulgence Friday Club Night

Every Friday night see Mingles kick starting the weekend with our indulgence club night, great night to wind down after a busy week at work.....friendly members, clean, classy club, BYOB and we have soft drinks available to purchase at the bar! Easy to apply for membership, ID checks on everyone! No-pressure environment!

Mingles is the perfect place to meet other genuine like-minded adults in a soft, sensual, relaxed atmosphere. You will receive a warm welcome from our fun, friendly and...

Read more about this event...

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite thanks for your lovely comments guys.....we knew what you meant ;) It's always a pleasure to see you in the club, and we are so pleased that Mrs M is enjoying herself and becoming less and less nervous......it's the one part of the "job" we love more than anything else and that's to see people losing nerves, becoming more confident, making friends and enjoying themselves :) xxxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mrs M
Thanks to you guys I'm getting braver and more confident every week and always have fun nervous or not your the best xxx (y)
Can I be very cheeky and sneakily ask that you please consider leaving Mingles a review on their listing page?
Would that be okay? You don't have to, but I see a lot of Mingles' regulars and so few reviews. I am sure Bex & Jason would appreciate that a lot. :)
Mingles Swinging Club Essex
Thank you so much if you can. :) x

Apologies for off topic @Mingles xx