Insecurities

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
I might once in a while with my body ,but on the whole no, im outgoing ,outspoken , a bossy mare sometimes and friendly

Reactions: BiLouJ
18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
This is a really interesting topic!

Generally, I lead my life not worrying what others think. I know that I am slightly eccentric (extremely if you ask my three teenagers - and they don’t know that I am here!!!).

However, there are moments when those thoughts of ‘Will I fit in, Will I feel inadequate, Will I succeed in pleasing?’ creep in. Hence my barrage of questions shortly after joining and ahead of my trip to the VA.

People/artists usually have the common misconception that because I take my clothes off and do life art modelling that I am body confident but actually all it really means is that I have no inhibitions. I do still hold insecurities about the way that I look but I hope that just makes me human!

D

Deleted member 13437

Nothing wrong with a hairy chest on a man xx M
Thanks M. Having said all that I did, I am an uber-confident man and very rarely slip. I hold my head high and have a high level of self-confidence in myself and how I look. I maybe worry about small things but I know I am a very good human being who looks, talks and means well. So insecurities are there, but overshadowed in how I carry myself in that I convert that into a positive with my personality and maybe even hide my insecurities well.

D

Deleted member 11852

My main insecurity is my size and the misconceptions people have when they see how big you are.. They assume your lazy and not very active but in my case that's just not true.. But that's my problem to deal with but it definitely limits who you can arrange meets with as some people just won't entertain the larger figure and i don't have a problem with that after all thats there choice..i have been pretty big all my life.. The only other insecurity I have is that i don't like wearing suits.. I just don't feel comfortable in formal dress much more at home in shorts and a sports top.. Even in winter.. W.. (n)(n)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
In my younger days I used to. And still have many friends who do.

But standing on a door all night dealing with drunken idiots is a young mans game.

Trust me working IN SECURITY is not all its cracked up to be.

HA sorry XxG

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I have a great many
Judging by your media the only insecurities you could poss have are if you talk like daffy duck as you have a fantastic figure. XxG (even if your legs are only 1 foot long thus enabling you to bite your own toenails without being athletic and flexible)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls