Insecurities

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Do you have any?
About yourself or maybe about meeting others for sex

How about putting your cards on the table and see if we can help each other. 🥰 #caringpearls
Since starting swinging I think my insecurities about how I look have improved to a point where I hope if people want to meet me they are attracted enough to want to possibly have sex .
Performance ,I’d hope I am turned on enough to satisfy any partner….with age it can take longer to recover ..
As for asking to meet that is something I’ve found easier over time , sometimes you get blanked that can be disheartening but when they agree it’s 🥳

17 August 2021
If I ever find someone that would meet me I'm afraid I will get so excited I will throw up on them. Or hump thier leg like a dog. Or hump thier leg then throw up on them.
I also fear no one will want me because I have no experience with swinging.
As far as me being insecure about my body, I always date women that are fatter or uglier than me .
Seriously, I dont think straight guys care what they look like.
When we get married our wives dress us because they are embarrassed to be seen with us in public.

17 September 2020
If I ever find someone that would meet me I'm afraid I will get so excited I will throw up on them. Or hump thier leg like a dog. Or hump thier leg then throw up on them.
I also fear no one will want me because I have no experience with swinging.
As far as me being insecure about my body, I always date women that are fatter or uglier than me .
Seriously, I dont think straight guys care what they look like.
When we get married our wives dress us because they are embarrassed to be seen with us in public.
I care about what I look like although people have said I’m gay. Also I’m concerned I get so excited I spunk on the first kiss

26 July 2016
Do you have any?
About yourself or maybe about meeting others for sex

How about putting your cards on the table and see if we can help each other. 🥰 #caringpearls
To miss-quote Old Blue Eyes

Insecurities, I have a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
I saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much, much more
I did it, I did it my way