Into Anything And Everything On Profiles.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I seriously wouldn't worry whatsoever about anything like that.. ;)

Admin! How could you! :'(

In all seriousness, I tend to send a message and ask them to qualify, if they're an individual that takes my fancy. If not, I leave them to it. Personally, as Vixen says, I find it easier to state what I won't do than leave a huge list of 'what I might maybe consider doing with the right people' :p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Admin! How could you! :'(

In all seriousness, I tend to send a message and ask them to qualify, if they're an individual that takes my fancy. If not, I leave them to it. Personally, as Vixen says, I find it easier to state what I won't do than leave a huge list of 'what I might maybe consider doing with the right people' :p
I'm a slacker.. I repent. :(
;)

Yes may make sense to list wont's and dont's rather than could & would.. :)
PS love the new avatar x :whistle:

D

Deleted member 4901

I'd LIKE to be into anything and everything? :D

It's strange because I think I am fairly open about things. There are some things that I would take more persuading to do than others.

For me a lot of my pleasure rests in fulfilling the desires of others. There are things I definitely do like and fantasies run wild when I see the written.

I think if someone approaches me with an idea then I'd think about it a while before just going ew.