Inventions That Made Swinging Great

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok folks, your nominations please for things that made sex and swinging great. To start us off I give you:-
1. The zipper. Just imagine how long winded and fiddly all those buttons were, now it's a quick zzzzzip and we're away....

D

Deleted member 1030

Ok folks, your nominations please for things that made sex and swinging great. To start us off I give you:-
1. The zipper. Just imagine how long winded and fiddly all those buttons were, now it's a quick zzzzzip and we're away....
The bacon butty. Swinging is built on next-morning bacon butties (y)

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The Internet would be obvious,
Pampas Grass would be sarcastic,
Condoms would be meaningful but boring,
Let's say the invention that made swinging great is Mmmmmmmm I Mmmmmmm maybe the no that's no it, or the Mmmmm Nope that would be stupid, Okay I have it and no it's not an invention I know but what makes swinging great is the people, the real people that just are out to have a good time.

Ohhhhh and let's face it sex that's pretty awesome with people that 'get it' and 'get you' as well.

B

Bobbie

Give me buttons every time with the exception of a full length zip at the back of a tight dress.

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

Not just "the internet" but " 'always on' internet"; Dial up wasn't nearly as useful...

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Just People, Nice people that you can laugh and have fun with plus the wonderful bonus that if you you get on in the right way you can share the most intimate and fun thing we can all do.
Its not an invention, the widdly diddlys are fun and sometimes wonderful but its us that make swinging great

N xxx