• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Irrational Fears

E

EvilS

Do you have any stupid irrational fears.
Mine is the dentist - it's the one thing I fear more than anything and I have zero reason to!

It's so bad I start shaking/sweating, last time I was sick just waiting in the waiting room.

Oh yea, and I have to go this weekend

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes,
Heights. I just don't feel safe, it's irrational but I always think I'm going to topple off the edge even in a buidling.
Needles. I know I need jabs at times but I always tense up, so much so I've been asked to come back another time. I was even offered jab to calm me down once, needless to say the offer was refused.

Reactions: Pearls
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
My fears are needles bloody scare me to death, dirt can't stand it I'm a bit to ocd and clowns why do we need them cause they've never been funny there just freaky looking things clown comes in a room you will see a me shaped space in wall where I have exited the building bloody clowns no need...just to mention a coulple xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

MOTM

18 July 2015
I agree who bloody invented them xx

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
I knew it wasn't just me stupid people and there stupid inventions maybe need to think more before they put something like a clown out there xx

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
E

EvilS

No, just a checkup.
My dentist open on the weekends for people that can't make it in the week.......the bastards

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ha! No getting away with it then.. Gotta look after those pearly whites..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…