Irrational Fears

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AlphaOmega

I have the common fear of the dreaded spider (although I'm sticking to the fact that they are evil and therefore a perfectly reasonable fear!)
However less commonly I have a real dread of polystyrene, I only have to be in the room with it for my teeth to clench and my spine to tingle. Urgh.
Christmas is a nightmare!!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Duh of course.. The rubber, and bed gave it away..
I was joking.
Is this one of those moments where you feel daft as you have to explain the joke? :D :cautious::censored:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
lol he's fine thanks, you have to comment now :p
Yes I know I was chatting to him a few minutes ago. As for commenting I'd prefer not too until after the social, I might be daft but I aint stupid :lol: Uhmm now clowns, what make me think of clowns :rofl::rofl: Maybe it's just your location....

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
@Mz-Zebo goes running every day, and a couple of hours in the gym, she's in training to be a competition bodybuilder, so not only will she catch you, she will also beat the crap out of you :)
Ooohh, is that a promise :rofl: Anyway it's no problem I'll bring my pet spider and a few ants along as backup.:)