Irrational Fears

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TheVA

Do you have any stupid irrational fears.
Mine is the dentist - it's the one thing I fear more than anything and I have zero reason to!

It's so bad I start shaking/sweating, last time I was sick just waiting in the waiting room.

Oh yea, and I have to go this weekend :(

I can fully sympathise with you on that, I have to be put to sleep just for a check up, I'm that bad. But I also have a phobia of peas.....I eat them but only out of a separate bowl from my other food as if I find one hiding under anything else I freak and have to be sick.....I know "oddball" alert

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can fully sympathise with you on that, I have to be put to sleep just for a check up, I'm that bad. But I also have a phobia of peas.....I eat them but only out of a separate bowl from my other food as if I find one hiding under anything else I freak and have to be sick.....I know "oddball" alert
Haha :rofl::rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Lovely! Nom nom :D
I shouldn't mock.. but....

Food09_002.jpg

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015
Mine too is UK dentists, they are canabalistic butchers in my opinion, too rushed, too big a patient load, and too bleeding expensive, I will happily endure agony in UK with my teeth rather than attend a dentist (That is of course if you can get one Lol !!)

M

meet_the_fockers

Mine too is UK dentists, they are canabalistic butchers in my opinion, too rushed, too big a patient load, and too bleeding expensive, I will happily endure agony in UK with my teeth rather than attend a dentist (That is of course if you can get one Lol !!)
STOPPPPPPPP :eek: :eek: