Irrational Fears

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

Do you have any stupid irrational fears.
Mine is the dentist - it's the one thing I fear more than anything and I have zero reason to!

It's so bad I start shaking/sweating, last time I was sick just waiting in the waiting room.

Oh yea, and I have to go this weekend :(

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes,
Heights. I just don't feel safe, it's irrational but I always think I'm going to topple off the edge even in a buidling.
Needles. I know I need jabs at times but I always tense up, so much so I've been asked to come back another time. I was even offered jab to calm me down once, needless to say the offer was refused.

Reactions: Pearls
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
My fears are needles bloody scare me to death, dirt can't stand it I'm a bit to ocd and clowns why do we need them cause they've never been funny there just freaky looking things clown comes in a room you will see a me shaped space in wall where I have exited the building bloody clowns no need...just to mention a coulple xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My fears are needles bloody scare me to death, dirt can't stand it I'm a bit to ocd and clowns why do we need them cause they've never been funny there just freaky looking things clown comes in a room you will see a me shaped space in wall where I have exited the building bloody clowns no need...just to mention a coulple xx
I agree who bloody invented them xx

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
I knew it wasn't just me stupid people and there stupid inventions maybe need to think more before they put something like a clown out there xx

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
E

EvilS

No, just a checkup.
My dentist open on the weekends for people that can't make it in the week.......the bastards :)