Join A Swinging Site They Said, It Would Be Fun They Said - And You're Guaranteed Free Sex Too!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
For me I joined just last week, completely new but with my eyes wide open! I joined with no info or verification making conversation! My motives are certainly not to gain a quick shag or get off on pics as a pen pal, it’s genuinely interest, open to learn new things and understand it. With that in mind I was welcomed but educated on verification, and detail and pics to add to it! Without hesitation I did so due to the fact my motives are for in my opinion what this site is about If somone is reluctant to Put a pic or add information to their profile then shows lack of integrity.... there’s an agenda hidden because let’s face it there’s no excuse they could say I don’t want people knowing.... well that completely defeats the object of joining and shows lack of taking it seriously. In my opinion anyway.
Agreed... (y)

21 January 2018
City
Blackpool
Mmm brie....

On here, compared to another site I could mention, feels like like a close family atmosphere, cosy..

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
This ^^^^ right here is the winner in my opinion.

No I didn't want to add pics at first either. Kaz was fine, she is very secure with her body, but me?.... well I was worried. I was expecting negative comments about my body. I watched other men post pics with a similar physique to me, men in nix, men in tights, men tied up and no negative comments made.
It dawned on me that some ladies actually like a bit of meat on a man and it encouraged me to post a couple. I've received absolutely no derogative comments or abuse whatsoever. And even though it was a joke, my bum in Kaz's nix got 6 votes for Pic Of The Month which is more than what Kaz's bum got in the same nix (though I sense some of you were having a giraffe :rofl:). It felt quite empowering actually and I really appreciate the votes I got, very confidence building.

B x
How come my coments are not getting to you - I thought your arse looked massive in them nix

D

Deleted member 9925

Really hate requests off people for photos when they have none themselves

D

Deleted member 9925

Unless they're PV'd or have media then don't and block them. The one's who join asking for pics without PV'ing, are pic collectors.
Remembering, people can only gain access to the gallery, once PV'd.
Yeah we don't it just annoys us

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A profile joined the other day, it's still here, single lady saying message me with pics... Nothing on the account and I bet someone will :palm:

27 July 2017
Hi All, Just going back to the
Join A Swinging dogging Site They said
thread we have just joined a dogging / swingers site.. below is our one reply to a post asking about meets / dogging sites.

Hello Connie, how unfortunate to hear you are not having a good experience.
I have not yet found anyone that seems to be genuine in meeting up to be honest but i keep trying.
I do know of a few dogging places but around my area.
Would you like to chat and hopefully meet in person.
Have you got any pictures? X

well at least its not a one liner..lol..ccj