Just For Fun Are You A Pleasure Seeker Or A Pleasure Gives ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

Even leaving aside any D/s play, ensuring your partner(s) have as good a time as you, if not better, is surely part of - you'll forgive the phrase - the joy of sex.

Hottest thing in the world is knowing how much your partner(s) have enjoyed the experience. Well, maybe the second hottest. Hottest remains the anticipation and knowing how much each is turned on by the other...

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I get as much pleasure from the pleasure of the person I am with as anything else.
I love seeing, hearing and experiencing a woman's pleasure and if that involves one or more orgasms so much the better ;)

S xx

D

Deleted member 3411

As I commented back, love to give pleasure. Gives me a thrill to feel a girl shudder from orgasm and moan.
But tell me @louise1970 are you one of those who will always try and please not be given pleasure? Would want us to be fighting over who does who ;) xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Definitely both, if I got no pleasure myself then whilst I could give pleasure my heart wouldn' t really be in it. I would just be going through the motions ... pun not meant. With sex you both need to enjoy the fun.

T

The_Bibas

For me Pleasuring a man is easy..
Being pleasured is difficult so generally I take control and get them to do what I want...
Really can't be bothered with the 2 hours of slavering all over my my bits...
Just get get it in....

XxxBibaxxX

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
For me Pleasuring a man is easy..
Being pleasured is difficult so generally I take control and get them to do what I want...
Really can't be bothered with the 2 hours of slavering all over my my bits...
Just get get it in....

XxxBibaxxX
Hahaha we just so would not get along

S

Sammy

Well where to start with this one

Absolutely love nothing more than giving pleasure - won't go into specifics lol

But for me it's about the interactions between all involved along the way too
Responses reactions ...more that given the bigger the turn on

And I suppose if we are all honest its great to receive

Reactions: Therapon