Kama Sutra - Choose Your Favorite Position

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mootje

Hey Pervs...

In my Research @Fortynflirty to measure the response of our community to communicate or share he thoughts, i started a Humor Thread and now another thread to see how much of intervenes, comments, or interests of our community, hope to see ya all participating lol.
So choose your favorite position its all educational stuff hehehehe
338.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 3289
M

Mootje

It would be difficult to choose between them. People like different positions and we see lots of people..
Lol
winks, and Am i " Air " LOLOLOLOLOLOL , last time checked i was still classified " People" hehehehe Good morning you guys and btw u still not following me back :(

M

Mootje

There isn't one with a chandelier or a wardrobe ? and where is the fire and barbed wire one ?? come on @Mootje
make the list a comprehensive one :):rolleyes:
hehehehe, Perv,
u can Just edit, cut, paste add remove and get ur big man tackle in n show some of wat u like

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mootje

@EmmaB yeah all Sex is great, but wats ur Favorite u guys , its for educational reason, research purpose, learning more LOL cmon open up n be specific mwahahahahaha

M

Mootje

I love reverse cowgirl and me on top. Gets deep. But my favorite is doggy. While having a cock deep inside, the guy can also finger my ass. Sorry if that's to explicit. Lol.xx
Now Yes, and Hell NO, its not explicit, its a mOOt rated Thread so its Fine, to get nawty nasty dirty in here hahahahaha

Reactions: EmmaB
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I don't know, so the only thing to is start at number 1 and try each and every position and report back, all in the name of science of course

Reactions: Mootje
M

Mootje

I don't know, so the only thing to is start at number 1 and try each and every position and report back, all in the name of science of course
See now this is a real hard studying chap will just do anything for the sake of "Science" Biology & dymanics and Hydraulics,