Kama Sutra - Choose Your Favorite Position

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Hey Pervs...

In my Research @Fortynflirty to measure the response of our community to communicate or share he thoughts, i started a Humor Thread and now another thread to see how much of intervenes, comments, or interests of our community, hope to see ya all participating lol.
So choose your favorite position its all educational stuff hehehehe
View attachment 11896
Wow. Can I admit I've not tried them all? Give me time for some research and I'll come back with my shortlist...

Reactions: Mootje
D

Deleted member 3289

Hey Pervs...

In my Research @Fortynflirty to measure the response of our community to communicate or share he thoughts, i started a Humor Thread and now another thread to see how much of intervenes, comments, or interests of our community, hope to see ya all participating lol.
So choose your favorite position its all educational stuff hehehehe
View attachment 11896
9 is my favourite number. And 3 it's square root. I'd be happy if my evening added up to those digits. Will hopefully be back with updates...

D

Deleted member 3289

Just for the good sake of the Research and Science, come back with Numbers and drawings or Pics all is accepted LOLOLOL
And of course I'll be sure to get the lady's perspective too. As in all market research, got to look for the illusive 'win-win'!

10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
Any where I dont have to work too hard hahaha... kidding andy that just happen in the heat of the moment works well for me :)