kissing

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
On a personal way of writing, we do believe in kissing.. it adds the erotic and exciting side of it. Personal too isn't it...
However, I do have a different way of kissing, if you know what I mean.
But it's a hot topic this actually, because some will others won't. (y)

T

Toria

When I first started on the scene no I didn't kiss. I had a boyfriend and he knew nothing about me being into swinging. We didn't have the best sex life well we didn't have a sex life. I wouldn't kiss anyone as it was too Intimate for me. I was there for one reason only. These days kissing is a big thing for me. I had a relationship with my ex fiance for 4 years and there was no kissing involved at all. Then again there was no oral either lol xx

Reactions: Lace
27 April 2015
Andrea here, I love to kiss too, but guys, wish you were a little more sensual, for me, if I'm going to make love to you, I want to be made to feel special, tender sensual kissing, as I agree, it's,all part of the foreplay, and if the attraction is there to have fun, the kissing should be meaningful, with the greatest if respect I find too many guys thrust their tongues in and gag you, which tbh for me is actually not fun lol !!!, Guys watch us girls a lot closer when we kiss each other, and make notes, as a girl always knows how to kiss well xxxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Kissing is always a tricky one within the community, but think of this;
Intimate evening, lots of play with NO kissing... errrmmm :eek:
Mind, I wouldn't kiss my best mate of course haha :surprise:

Reactions: AstralLove and Lace
M

MrT

I'm always surprised when I see profiles of couples who say they don't kiss singles they meet. I suppose I can understand it's an intimate act for them but no kissing means no point in meeting in my book.

Reactions: AstralLove and Lace
L

Leah

I love it when another man kisses me while we're having sex. It makes more passionate. It's always fun to make love to another guy in front of my husband. If the guy sucks, and lightly bites on my neck, it sends me over the top. The best feeling is while he's kissing me,and pumping my pussy full of his hot cum at the same time. ...

H

Hollynys

We both love kissing others, there are some things we keep for ourselves but kissing is not one of them. Can't beat a sensual kiss xxx

Reactions: AstralLove

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed, but remember - you can have two types of kissing.. your playing kiss and your couple loving kiss. The two can be very different if you practice enough :sneaky:

A

AstralLove

For me,sex isn't sex without kissing. I like to fall into kisses, kisses that
swirl your body inside, make you tingle all over. Also I personally like to be fucked and kissed at the same time...