kissing

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

Kissing to me is important, makes me horny, juicy even lol, I like to fall into kisses. Want to try a 3 way kiss mmmm

Reactions: Admin
A

AstralLove

(Kissing is very important and we love kissing xxxx)
Yes me to, is one of the most enjoyable pass times especially if the person your kissing is a good kisser....

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
A

AstralLove

I think you get the feel of someone through kissing them. How passionate, hot turned on....
There how ever a couple of things that can put you off kissing, for me that's bad breath, chin stubble ( i'm sensitive) forceful washing machine tongue. lol

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think you get the feel of someone through kissing them. How passionate, hot turned on....
There how ever a couple of things that can put you off kissing, for me that's bad breath, chin stubble ( i'm sensitive) forceful washing machine tongue. lol

Agree completely... :)
Well, besides the stubble :D

Reactions: AstralLove
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes agreed x

Hate bad breath and forceful tonges..It does nothing for me xxx