Lactating Women

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 May 2018
City
Stevenage
Not a big fan of milk to be fair, so lactation is a no from me. However I find a pregnant woman very attractive. Never been able to work out why particularly and aside from my wife I've been with no other pregnant partner. Something about the radiant skin and womanly curves.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Apparently this is a turn on for men :eek: some women even train to produce breast milk without being pregnant just to give men the kicks they want!
Is this something that really is popular?
Ladies would this be for you?
Any men out there that love this kind of fetish?

Is this something that really is popular? Not very I don't think.

Ladies would this be for you? Form the women I have one that have breast feed I'm guessing not, as discomfort and leakage seemed to be they complaints.

Any men out there that love this kind of fetish? As you all know I am lover of breasts almost everything about them is delightful for me, but lactating does nothing for me what so ever in fact it is a minor turn off.

This (like all the maternity fetishes and kinks) is one of those fetishes I just don't get and is part of my theory that someone will claim to have a fetish for almost anything just to be different and special, now that many elements of BDSM are accepted as normal facets of human sexuality.