Lifestyle Changing?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

According to Linda it's very different In Brazil. Less social evening more SEX. Tightly controlled by security staff you drink, dance and socialize in a night club outside (In fact many just come to the club-bar just to party like any night club) but when it comes to fun you go through the door to the play side, strip and have fun. You don't go there UNLESS it's for hot sex.

D

Deleted member 16044

Totally agree about clubs. As I wrote a few months ago also in Italy It's the same. I noticed that the more a club is fashionable the less It is transgressive. Consumers, I mean most of them, usually dance, drink, talk and show off to other ones on the dancefloor, but don't play and swap. Only few people are proper swingers. Some years ago instead most of them were real swingers and everyone played. Anyway I found out one club in Turin which is less fashionable than the ones in Milan but most of the consumers are genuine swingers and play and swap in the right way so I usually join it. Moreover I love visiting clubs in France which are better than in Italy, in fact people play and are less snobbish and also the cost of admittance is less expensive. This is only my experience.
Italy is beautiful, long sandy beaches, family friendly place did not know there were swingers clubs have to have an holiday and check them out x

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
The scene and all fetish scenes are very small, those to stand my bars and do nothing else, ok bearing in mind they might be very nervous, though if numerous attempts have been made to make them feel welcome, then they won't get anything from the evening, unless they get off being voyeurs, and probably end up being disappointed, suppose that e.l.james ?? book has something to do with it!

As for men also blanking it happens, but you soon learn who they are if man or woman, especially if your going to events and chatting to others, about catfishing and stuff.

Part of what is putting me of going to some of the swinger bars especially in Manchester is the weird dress code to dress smartly all in black!? If I'm going to fetish night I should be able to cover up how I want especially if I have gear on underneath, as why else would I be there ?‍♂️

19 March 2015
The scene and all fetish scenes are very small, those to stand my bars and do nothing else, ok bearing in mind they might be very nervous, though if numerous attempts have been made to make them feel welcome, then they won't get anything from the evening, unless they get off being voyeurs, and probably end up being disappointed, suppose that e.l.james ?? book has something to do with it!

As for men also blanking it happens, but you soon learn who they are if man or woman, especially if your going to events and chatting to others, about catfishing and stuff.

Part of what is putting me of going to some of the swinger bars especially in Manchester is the weird dress code to dress smartly all in black!? If I'm going to fetish night I should be able to cover up how I want especially if I have gear on underneath, as why else would I be there ?‍♂️
I agree. It’s a prejudice of sorts. But will reply more coherent tomorrow. Hopefully others will engage too. But we agree wholeheartedly. Why are some rules okay for others but wrong for the same ?

Positive discrimination IS discrimination. End of.

19 March 2015
Totally agree. We have noticed the change when visiting clubs. A lot of the younger ladies make so much effort in their outfits,, make up etc But they never leave the bar area unless they go to the smoking area. It’s as if it a different way to spend a Saturday night out with friends. You can tell, it’s look at me, but you feel they don’t really swing.
@Jaynerobert here we go. ^ a great thread with some interesting replies. X

19 March 2015

I agree. It’s a prejudice of sorts. But will reply more coherent tomorrow. Hopefully others will engage too. But we agree wholeheartedly. Why are some rules okay for others but wrong for the same ?

Positive discrimination IS discrimination. End of.
Yeah coming back this, I said I would...
Prejudice is prevalent sadly and we hate it. Fact is, either take peeps for who they are or fook off. (You know what I mean) and no matter how you dress this up;
Celery is celery. You can dress it in mayo, in oils, in humus, but it's still celery.
It's your choice whether you want to eat it as is, or not. Add extras, but don't hide what it is = celery.
Also, as I said, positive discrimination IS discrimination. End of. Sadly we've seen a LOT more of it since the pandemic.

Holy necro bump. ? ?

17 September 2020
On this and the other site I have barely seen any "couples" my age on the scene. Mainly single people but the majority of them do actually attend clubs and get "stuck in", but the majority of proper swinging couples have been of the older persuasion

19 March 2015
On this and the other site I have barely seen any "couples" my age on the scene. Mainly single people but the majority of them do actually attend clubs and get "stuck in", but the majority of proper swinging couples have been of the older persuasion
This is a natural state really I think. You’ll most certainly find more younger swingles in clubs - being more active swinging wise, especially with ratios. Because it’s mostly down to the safety aspect of it.
Couples, well of course naturally they have each other (in all areas) as security. To a degree anyway.