Little Or Large?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
so after joining this site and receiving such a warm welcome we decided it might be a good idea to close down our other accounts. while going through some unread messages i came across one message questioning if i should be showing pics of me(male) as i'm overweight and as my junk isn't anything to call home about....their words......now while i do have a thick skin and i'm not going to cry about it....it did hurt my feelings a little and got me questioning is the swinger life style hinged on what we look like on the outside???

i get there's an attraction element but in my opinion i find confidence and personality a big turn on the physical is secondary to that....
over the past year we have received some really horrid messages with regards to body size or appendage size even bex has received a few negative and hurtful messages and as you can all see she rocks a cracking curvy figure(not that i'm bias of course)

my question to you guys is would you rather have a meet with a skinny single or couple who had the personality of a wet tea bag or someone with a few extra pounds who you can have a laugh and fun with???
I've just seen your status regarding closing down your other accounts. Kudos to you for doing it, understandably it may be frustrating but you should never have had to have put up with all this.. (n)
But good for you for standing up for the right things. :tiphat:

Next on the agenda, see you at one of the organised events coming up? x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
so after joining this site and receiving such a warm welcome we decided it might be a good idea to close down our other accounts. while going through some unread messages i came across one message questioning if i should be showing pics of me(male) as i'm overweight and as my junk isn't anything to call home about....their words......now while i do have a thick skin and i'm not going to cry about it....it did hurt my feelings a little and got me questioning is the swinger life style hinged on what we look like on the outside???

i get there's an attraction element but in my opinion i find confidence and personality a big turn on the physical is secondary to that....
over the past year we have received some really horrid messages with regards to body size or appendage size even bex has received a few negative and hurtful messages and as you can all see she rocks a cracking curvy figure(not that i'm bias of course)

my question to you guys is would you rather have a meet with a skinny single or couple who had the personality of a wet tea bag or someone with a few extra pounds who you can have a laugh and fun with???
We personally dont really look at a persons size / shape but also realise that we are not all gonna fancy each other too. I would say the person that sent you that sort of message is actually very sad and has very low self image and wants someone else to feel the same. You felt the wrong emotion after reading that what you should have thought how bad must that person feel about themselves to feel the need to send that.

19 March 2015
We personally dont really look at a persons size / shape but also realise that we are not all gonna fancy each other too. I would say the person that sent you that sort of message is actually very sad and has very low self image and wants someone else to feel the same. You felt the wrong emotion after reading that what you should have thought how bad must that person feel about themselves to feel the need to send that.
Agreed. It’s pathetic and very low of them. I’d never speak to anyone like that or make them feel so low. It’s just not what we should do.
Keyboard warriors see.

Reactions: Neetdan
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I think with us... We have always been aware of that fact we won't be everyone's cup of tea... But we also believe what you see is not always what you get.... We are more about experimenting with the right people ie personalty .. While hateful and hurtful comments don't really bother us we do have our limits....we believe our journey is primarily aimed at wifeys bi side ...but we don't rule out anything else... But after our meet we felt rushed .. So spent our time really reading profiles and the response we got was shocking when contacting people..we had lots of couples ask if they could borrow bex for the night...which is against our main rule of not playing alone. .on the other hand alot of people distpite being told otherwise though we were after a cuck meet .... Once explained that I would be present for any girl on girl meet Purley as a comfort thing for bex...we got the usual time waster bull.... Bex loves playing with the fems and I suppose is looking for a few meets to really get some experience ....

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I think with us... We have always been aware of that fact we won't be everyone's cup of tea... But we also believe what you see is not always what you get.... We are more about experimenting with the right people ie personalty .. While hateful and hurtful comments don't really bother us we do have our limits....we believe our journey is primarily aimed at wifeys bi side ...but we don't rule out anything else... But after our meet we felt rushed .. So spent our time really reading profiles and the response we got was shocking when contacting people..we had lots of couples ask if they could borrow bex for the night...which is against our main rule of not playing alone. .on the other hand alot of people distpite being told otherwise though we were after a cuck meet .... Once explained that I would be present for any girl on girl meet Purley as a comfort thing for bex...we got the usual time waster bull.... Bex loves playing with the fems and I suppose is looking for a few meets to really get some experience ....
Well from this post we got a little confused as to what your about so thought maybe you had sent mixed messages to others. We have just been and read your profile and your quite clear what your after so thats good and you guys look great so can only assume as i posted on here earlier that they felt bad and wanted you to feel the same.

S

Sammy

I suppose what we all have to remember is no matter what size ,how big or how small what colour , what accent ...we are all like marmite

Some people will love us some people with hate us , some will find us hugely attractive and others won't touch us with barge pole

There's some folk that will make us laugh and be good for banter and a good night having a beer

There will be others will laugh us into bed

Some folk will have similar commonalities and like same sexually ... others will say no thanks but not for me

We are never gonna be attracted to everyone we chat to or meet n vice versa

But the behaviour you've described is digusting uncalled for and wrong ... it's about finding those with connection commonalities and chemistry who you can have fun with a d be yourself with

everyone perception of big and small different ... I know men n women that think anything bigger than a 12 is big

Beauty is in eye of the beholder in my opinion

Wishing you both all the best on your journey and I can truthfully say I'm here over a year and probably biggest girl on site and I have not experienced anything like you've described ... I hope you've found a place here where you can meet new friends and have fun in a safe pleasant environment ... be who you are and right people will find you

Sx

D

Deleted member 6485

I suppose what we all have to remember is no matter what size ,how big or how small what colour , what accent ...we are all like marmite

Some people will love us some people with hate us , some will find us hugely attractive and others won't touch us with barge pole

There's some folk that will make us laugh and be good for banter and a good night having a beer

There will be others will laugh us into bed

Some folk will have similar commonalities and like same sexually ... others will say no thanks but not for me

We are never gonna be attracted to everyone we chat to or meet n vice versa

But the behaviour you've described is digusting uncalled for and wrong ... it's about finding those with connection commonalities and chemistry who you can have fun with a d be yourself with

everyone perception of big and small different ... I know men n women that think anything bigger than a 12 is big

Beauty is in eye of the beholder in my opinion

Wishing you both all the best on your journey and I can truthfully say I'm here over a year and probably biggest girl on site and I have not experienced anything like you've described ... I hope you've found a place here where you can meet new friends and have fun in a safe pleasant environment ... be who you are and right people will find you

Sx
Fantastic reply Sammy xx

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy
D

Deleted member 10361

Sorry to hear that you have had some awful messages.
We are both fat and know we are not everyone’s cup of tea, to date we have never received a nasty message/comment about our size, and have had some great fun. I am not quite sure how I would handle it to be honest.
Thank you for this post x

9 May 2018
City
Nottingham
I have never had a problem with anyone's size. Except my own. Youd find more fat on a chip for God's sake. I actually prefer a lady with some meat on her. My dogs like stick and bones.
Also the more fuller figure gives me more area to run my hands, fingers and tongue.
I've learned what people think of me is them wasting time doing something they are not good at and still making a mistake.
As long as your happy who gives a rat's ass what others think. If i dont like soneone its not because of their size, it's probably because they are a dick and I'm more than happy to tell them that.

Reactions: Sammy and Pearls