Local Phrases

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
One @Therapon might be using if I mention Wham again:-

Wind yer neck in afore I knock yer block off.

Translates as:-

Sir if you insist on continuing to walk this path of provocation, I shall have to declare Fisticuffs.

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

One of the most Scouse things I ever heard being said... well, screamed (by a drunk girl in leather jeans in a bar in Wood Street), was "Tell dem blerts, dat I'll fooking berst em!"
*checks Balders translator*
"Could you please inform those rapscallions that I shall strike them very hard," :D

N

No longer with us

Yer as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

B x
The equivalent in Luton (where I grew up) was “a chocolate teapot”. When I was at school, bored one day, group of us tried to come up with modern equivalents. Friend came up with “as useless as an open air fallout shelter.” Always quite liked that one.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
T

Terryg

What does that mean??
Where I come from, Luton as well, it means it's going to rain.

Found this too

"It’s a bit black over Bill’s mother’smeans that the sky is dark with rain. Bill is a reference to William Shakespeare, with his mother being Mary Arden of Stratford and the rainstorm usually approaching from the south-westerly direction (one of the main directions for incoming winds and storms to sweep into the UK from the Atlantic).

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
One of the most Scouse things I ever heard being said... well, screamed (by a drunk girl in leather jeans in a bar in Wood Street), was "Tell dem blerts, dat I'll fooking berst em!"
*checks Balders translator*
"Could you please inform those rapscallions that I shall strike them very hard," :D

The Swan by any chance?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No, I can't remember the name of the place. It was the bikers place beneath the Freewheelers. She'd, earlier, been grabbing my arse every time I went to the bar. Which was nice.

Thats the Swan, staggered out of there a few times in my life :)

Reactions: Pearls