Looks Or Lust

• Thread starter steve137
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Too true! How many times has that really fit, hunky guy turned out to be so up himself.....or that short, not very good looking guy been the life & soul of the party.....Sure, photos help give an idea of the person you're chatting to (looks at your pics, smiles....). For me (GG) on a forum like this, I like to see how a guy/ couple present themselves. Grooming, clothes, cheekiness (I'm not going to discuss dick pics again, honest!), and also politeness, attention to grammar, punctuation......
All very true...though sometimes if a lady has a cheeky personality and is well groomed, I'll forgive the abuse of an apostrophe here and there!

Good points as ever in discussion here. I find good conversation so seductive...

Personality is so necessary both for me to be attracted and probably for me to be attractive. Cheekiness and a bit of mental sparring are essential as are passion and properly listening and responding. Offer me those and you're half way there...should you want to be that is. Don't and you'll probably think I'm a miserable git any way as I walk on by...
The online world has also shown me I am more shallow than I thought too though. I've chatted online with women more than once with great exchanges but then a photo revealed she looked like my Aunty Muriel in a floral frock...and any passion died. We all like different looks, just like we go for different personality traits...but I realise both are important to me. That said, if you're a stunner and conversation isn't what you had in mind...I may let my standards drop...if you will!

*checks punctuation*

Have to agree with MTF, a sense of humour and personality are what attract me. Looks, as they say, are only skin deep.
Very true...though sometimes skin deep okay too...

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bump-n-Grind

The Looks vs Personality debate.....Hmmmm.
A playmate has to be sexy & sexy comes in all different forms, it's impossible for me to say what it is but I know it when I see it.
It's not all about looks, it's not all about personality it's a blend of everything & a GSOH ticks a big box.
As far as lusting after someone, they have to be attractive to me

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
D

Deleted member 7954

I need a combination of the two. Must be some attraction but they must also have a wicked sense of humour. I like intelligence and a guy who can hold his own in a conversation. That is what would attract me. If hes drop dead gawjus that is just a bonus xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I find it's someone's character that makes me lust for them and makes me want to play, though I also find i want to play with people who are attractive.

Reactions: Therapon
10 January 2018
City
Newcastle upon Tyne
For me i can lust after someone because of their looks, but if they’ve got personality then the feeling’s just so much more intense.

There’s nothing sexier than a sharp mind imo

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Ive a wicked soh but can be very sharp also so for me if you can hold your own with me and have a decent conversation then thats a start looks play no part in a potential meet for me as each person is very different
And I thought you was pure and just a moderator xxx

20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
I'd be a liar if I didn't say that looks were the first port of call but the real turn on is the conversation /banter and flirtation.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 8626

I think it's a combination of both, However, if you put a blind fold on and chatted with a stranger for a while, decided that there was a connection, then you took the blind fold off and the other person wasn't what you visually go for would you be disappointed. I personally think that if I was sexually aroused by someone it wouldn't really matter what they looked like as long as it's fun.

Reactions: Pearls
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Personality I think comes first and someone that you 'click' with, and for me there has got to be some form of attraction not necessarily good looks but there has got to be that 'little something' (and no, not THAT sort of little something :lol:) a lot of people don't know how to take me (Mr and i have been together 20 years and hes still wary of me sometimes!!) so if you manage a full conversation with me and I don't upset/offend you then I'm yours :lol: x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Personality and sense of humor are what matter to me. If they happen to be an addonis....bloody bonus lol xxx
Let me see how I fare .... :hmm: personality...passable :p
Sense of humour..... well certain people don’t always understand... :D
Addonis .... Yep that’s me :rofl::rofl::rofl: in my dreams ..... :(
Oh well ..... can’t have everything :palm: