Lost it.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

Sadly I have had a couple of swinging meets with no shows and no communication to say why they chickened out. We are adults not kids so act like one. If you do not like the look of someone back off. I am not a model, I am me now and forever and whatcha see is whatcha get!
Never meet someone you have never spoken to either I do not meet people on whim of them thinking this is a get lucky ticket either.
I think it speaks for itself ..communicate to them that there is not going to be anything after all
I also have had socials where they look nothing like their photo of 30 years ago.
I would politely say, was lovely meeting you but we are not going any further with this.
Or when they lean across and all I can see is sweat and smell garlic breath. I would offer to buy them a tooth brush
I would not even let them get near me. I would rather be safe than sorry .

Restpect yourself first then respect others!

25 July 2016
Just goes to show that someone here was not being honest as he has been talking to me and done a runner. Unknown member? does that mean he has left or deleted me .
See shit happens in less than 48 hours on here.
It means he's either left the building or been caught as a fake and banned. Either way good riddence to him we dont need people like him on here. May i offer my apologise for this incident :tiphat:

19 March 2015
Just goes to show that someone here was not being honest as he has been talking to me and done a runner. Unknown member? does that mean he has left or deleted me .
See shit happens in less than 48 hours on here.

It means he's either left the building or been caught as a fake and banned. Either way good riddence to him we dont need people like him on here. May i offer my apologise for this incident :tiphat:
Indeed - Colin is right on this point. X

19 March 2015
So you’ve built it up, arranged a meet..
On meeting what would make you walk away?

What would be your worst turn off when you get down to business in the bedroom? :eek:

Honest answers now folks :D
Hygiene - absolutely. Shitty attitude if just initially meeting up, that would be enough I think too and anyone who is too vocally verbal! I.E gobby. :D x
But imagine the horror of .. just discovering the most dirty of things.. no. I'd be out like speedy. x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
This is about meeting and hopefully doing more , you can’t hide the fact your on this site to have sex otherwise why are you here to pass the time of day :confused:so Hygiene is always going to be top of the list with most unless it’s your kink ,some may like ... #Preferences doesn’t take long to have a shower before meeting...so why wouldn’t you ?
Sure most will have similar opinions,if it’s not fun what’s the point ....
Any one with an over bearing or an argumentative nature that comes across in message or post doesn’t really do it for me , complete turn off :tiphat:. ..

D

Deleted member 16044

Hygiene - absolutely. Shitty attitude if just initially meeting up, that would be enough I think too and anyone who is too vocally verbal! I.E gobby. :D x
But imagine the horror of .. just discovering the most dirty of things.. no. I'd be out like speedy. x
Good points.
Say you in a club and you fancy the pants off someone, you get a room and discover their nails are dirty then what?
Are you saying Hygiene all over or just one part of the body? x x
What is a shitty attitude if I may so ask as well? Just kind of wanting to know the finer lines and that is for everyone x x but that goes down to that word preferences.

19 March 2015
Good points.
Say you in a club and you fancy the pants off someone, you get a room and discover their nails are dirty then what?
Are you saying Hygiene all over or just one part of the body? x x
What is a shitty attitude if I may so ask as well? Just kind of wanting to know the finer lines and that is for everyone x x but that goes down to that word preferences.
I’d say that and more actually for poor hygiene. Everything. You’d know if someone is pristine clean or not.
By shitty I mean someone who has a look down approach on everything and everyone. Especially Uber swingers!

D

Deleted member 16044

I’d say that and more actually for poor hygiene. Everything. You’d know if someone is pristine clean or not.
By shitty I mean someone who has a look down approach on everything and everyone. Especially Uber swingers!
What bugs me the most is dirty finger nails, you do not know where they have been or even washed them it is easy to catch things from other people these days so, I will not meet anyone with dirty nails