Lost it.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

Yeah that’s disgusting. See a lot of this in some photos too... genuinely. ?
I was looking through the media the evening on and off and spotted many guys nails and womens really dirty that to me strikes as a no go for me. I have had an infection through poor hygiene from someone I met. Also if you have sleep in your eyes or mucky eyes or your ears have cauliflowers my gran would say lol that is a no no for me too x x

D

Deleted member 16044

This is about meeting and hopefully doing more , you can’t hide the fact your on this site to have sex otherwise why are you here to pass the time of day :confused:so Hygiene is always going to be top of the list with most unless it’s your kink ,some may like ... #Preferences doesn’t take long to have a shower before meeting...so why wouldn’t you ?
Sure most will have similar opinions,if it’s not fun what’s the point ....
Any one with an over bearing or an argumentative nature that comes across in message or post doesn’t really do it for me , complete turn off :tiphat:. ..
swinging is a way of life
there are a lot of people out in this world who have opinions not arguments there is a difference in someone giving an opinion but some people will think it is an argument because it is not the same way of thinking as them. We were not all born with the same way of thinking sorry about that. That is what I do not get with people because if you have an opinion of your own you are supposed to agree with the other person no thanks, I am me and I have opinions just like most on here. Sorry now for having an opinion ...off to give my opinions to the minions x

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me, surely I pay attention to the fact that they do not match their profile completely, but I pay more attention to their bad habits like personal hygiene problems, drugs use, alcohol abuse etc etc...

D

Deleted member 16044

As for me, surely I pay attention to the fact that they do not match their profile completely, but I pay more attention to their bad habits like personal hygiene problems, drugs use, alcohol abuse etc etc...
I take a daily garlic tablet it is supposed to help me and my heart ive heard good things about taking garlic tablets, non smelling ones too but I still make sure I brush my teeth because garlic breath is another no no for me. He might look clean n tidy n washed but a breath that makes me want to vomit no thanks. x bad oral hygiene goes hand in hand, here is the tootbrush here is the toothpaste x before that wash your hands and scrub your nails

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Not looking anything like their pictures and bad hygiene x
what is bad hygiene to you?
If he turns up all greasy and slimey and stinks he sees that door
if he sweats a lot that is also a turn off hate kissing sweaty men then having to feel sweaty bollocks x

just do not go for the woman with the unshaven beard lol x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think pictures tell a lot about a person, if you only add more stupid internet pics than pics of you then that makes me think what you’re trying to hide and usually they never turn up at a meet anyway or make excuses like my cousin twice removed has died and if they do show then they’re usually fifty years older than the odd pic they put up so that would be a no no, why add pics that are over twenty years old anyway? These type of people obviously need attention on line as they don’t get it in real life. Sad really.

D

Deleted member 16044

1579795857613.png
I think we all know that hygiene of any kind is paramount to all of us
Have a hygienic hug cause its thors day indeed today was named after the Roman God Thor, yes I am full of useless information x

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 19022

So you’ve built it up, arranged a meet..
On meeting what would make you walk away?

What would be your worst turn off when you get down to business in the bedroom? :eek:

Honest answers now folks :D
Hairy armpits and arse, although I could floss I suppose ??

• Haha
Reactions: Lips_Pearls