Loud Sex Or Quiet Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Which do you prefer?
For years I was a quiet girl, embarrassed to make a sound, I used to always cover my face with a pillow.
Since I started swinging over 4 years ago, I learnt to embrace my orgasmic noises, as most people find it a turn on.
I don't like to be overly loud though, I think it can be off putting if you're enjoying some group play.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

Marky191268

Depends on the situation, I have been playing with my ex at a club and was put off by a lady who was obviously enjoying herself. But one on one, so long as the lady is not faking her moans then it's a real turn on

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Depends on the situation, I have been playing with my ex at a club and was put off by a lady who was obviously enjoying herself. But one on one, so long as the lady is not faking her moans then it's a real turn on
I've been in a club when a lady was practically singing opera. In a couples room, it can be a bit off putting as people stop playing! Funny though!

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
D

Deleted member 1402

Where you in the same club, there was at least 10 people on the beds and we all stopped playing
Dunno, it's happened in several clubs, but not as bad as the opera singer, she got louder as she squirted!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes depends on the situation, if we have a free house then we do tend to scream the place down, almost as if its freedom:rofl: otherwise @Admin has a tendency to smother me with a pillow :Dxx

Reactions: MP386 and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I dont tend to think about it...it hapoens naturally but i do tend to be loud. No overly so but there have been occaisions where ive had to bite a pillow or two lol x xx

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

Yes depends on the situation, if we have a free house then we do tend to scream the place down, almost as if its freedom:rofl: otherwise @Admin has a tendency to smother me with a pillow :Dxx
We're with you on this;):whistle:
Of the two of us Mrs G is more vocal, I'm usually focused on the job in hand & enjoying it.
Unfortunately because some think your not enjoying it if you don't make a noise, when we play with a couple I do make an effort to be more vocal.
Naturally though I'm quiet, that said when I'm eating a meal I don't tell everyone on the table how much I'm enjoying it in between mouthfuls either ;):rofl:

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We're with you on this;):whistle:
Of the two of us Mrs G is more vocal, I'm usually focused on the job in hand & enjoying it.
Unfortunately because some think your not enjoying it if you don't make a noise, when we play with a couple I do make an effort to be more vocal.
Naturally though I'm quiet, that said when I'm eating a meal I don't tell everyone on the table how much I'm enjoying it in between mouthfuls either ;):rofl:
(y):D

M

meet_the_fockers

Oh bloodyhell...
Hes quiet.. unless barking demands!! Or getting whalloped with a whip..Hmmm
Im not a screamer.. but im not quiet either!!
A bit of a moaner.. i guess the volume and tone of the moans depends on how turned on i am...
One thing i really really cannot do.. is dirty talk no.idea why?!

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Oh bloodyhell...
Hes quiet.. unless barking demands!! Or getting whalloped with a whip..Hmmm
Im not a screamer.. but im not quiet either!!
A bit of a moaner.. i guess the volume and tone of the moans depends on how turned on i am...
One thing i really really cannot do.. is dirty talk no.idea why?!
I struggle with dirty talk too

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I either get embarrased or... start laughing..
Oh yeah you dirty girl etc.. instantly and i mean instantly.. turns me off!!
:D I'm laughing at this now actually.. I agree, this is just ... meh..,. x
We're hit and miss as @Pearls said above. Certainly not screamers but... We know how to have fun.
Now someone we know, well Jesus we nicknamed her lassie for a reason! :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We're hit and miss as @Pearls said above. Certainly not screamers but... We know how to have fun.
Omg yes lassie :rofl:

19 March 2015

Anyone remember that scene in porkies.. ?
Having said that i cant do dirty chat either! I clam.up n run a mile.... Erm.. see im really a sweet lil.thing :rofl:
Of course :D which is why we nicknamed her lassie. She knows it too hahaha :D x