Low And High Sex Drives

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Thanks JC that's very kind of you. If I can I will always try to help any of you guys out. I've been through this situation and it can be a total stress out. I have a great ear and will listen to anybody on SS even if they just need to let off some steam- my door is always open. :)
And now you've gone and got all David Brent on us! Thanks -yes it's a great community on here.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Normally when I'm dealling with shot and stressed my sex drive almost disappears, and is replaced by cravings for different froms of intimacy. Here's the odd thing with the stuff I'm having to deal with now it's fine through the roof which considering it is pretty high to begin with us problematic (that and being very single)

27 April 2015
Work and stress related tiredness is the only thing that puts a damper on our fun, but, a good nights sleep always produces a morning glory that gets seriously abused and me with a very enjoyable and pleasant wake up call xxx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
B

bill90125

Seriously though, i (Nigel) sometimes think i'm losing mine slighty as some days i can take it or leave it, then another day i can't leave her alone
Nah - surely this is normal? We all have our ... ahem ... ups and downs and this is bound to affect sex drive. I certainly feel randier some days than others and know this is affected by a huge range of factors. I would agree with another post that anticipation of a naughty time can fan the flames. Agree also that communication is key. That's my ha'penny worth! :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls