Massage

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

so let me get this right, they are charging 200 quid for a guddle around yur kitten and calling it massage? surely this is just a bit of male prostitution is it not? nothing against it but 200 quid!!!
I'll do it for 20 fags and a bottle of blue nun.xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so after some research I can confirm that @Admin did exceed in the vaginal massage last night, this was a test to see if he was capable and also experienced in this field and no monies were exchanged at this time...
I have to say the experience was amazing but it did lead to other things so I do feel advantages were taken but overall a very successful evening for both.
If you would like to have the same experience then please message me for details and prices, discount will be given to members as this is early stages of a very lucrative business.
Thanks all :whistle::whistle:;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok so after some research I can confirm that @Admin did exceed in the vaginal massage last night, this was a test to see if he was capable and also experienced in this field and no monies were exchanged at this time...
I have to say the experience was amazing but it did lead to other things so I do feel advantages were taken but overall a very successful evening for both.
If you would like to have the same experience then please message me for details and prices, discount will be given to members as this is early stages of a very lucrative business.
Thanks all :whistle::whistle:;)
:sneaky: :yeahbaby:

'Twas a good one alright. Phew.... :D xx
You handle the enquiries and fees, I'll handle the, ahem, front end of the business. :flick:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
never mind the white diamond, if this is on it will be tennants super and buckfast all the way. no expense spared. only the best Scottish jakie joose for you.xx (if you need and of that translated please ask)
Erm I just got it.. :rofl:

30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
If your talking about Orgasmic Meditation or OM I'm trained in it. It's a sequenced practice in which one partner gently strokes the other partner’s clitoris for 15 minutes. The result is said to be therapeutic, rather than sexual.
I met a lady a couple of years ago at a swinging club event who taught it and I managed to get taught for free in exchange for some massages.
Like my tantric massage I don't charge money to do it, I enjoy doing it and if it someone feels pampered and pleasured than that's enough for me.

T

Terryg

I do like a good rub down with a good sensual oil or massage candle, the aroma, touch, sensation is amazing.

So what about this new craze of vaginal massage by a sexologist? £200 for the half hour experience..
It is designed to release all those hidden zones and help with ladies have lost they mojo..

Is it yet another rip off or are women really paying for this?
Would you?:D
Sounds a bit off hand to me....:whistle:
Ps I love giving a good massage;)....no appointment required....