Massage

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
I have to say that nothing beats a damn good massage if done correctly by the right person if you know what I mean! lol
Since injuring my back before Christmas this is something I can't wait to experience, will have to get Mr N in training! lol xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you. But I'm going to have a long wait as I'm on holiday in Malta
@Terryg can you get to Malta butty? :D

I have to say that nothing beats a damn good massage if done correctly by the right person if you know what I mean! lol
Since injuring my back before Christmas this is something I can't wait to experience, will have to get Mr N in training! lol xx
Oh 100% agreed! x :sneaky:

T

Terryg

I remember once seeing a video that encouraged the use of a shower scrunchy to practice your massage technique. Got to say it didn't help much but I had very clean hands...

Reactions: Therapon
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I'm a bit iffy with massages.

I went to Clarins for a hot stone massage session - I feckin' hated it!
Those women were trying to kill me, I'm convinced! It was so painful I wouldn't wish those monstrous hands on my worst enemy! The stone bit was alright, having the hot stones on my back was great! But my god. I couldn't wait for it to be over!

I'll stick to the jacuzzi, thanks.

D

Deleted member 2978

massages require gentleness as well as strength. tigs loves to have her back and neck rubbed even fully clothed. sensual massages are even more fun as a group. a couple we frequesntly play with have it down to a science I think the massages set the mood and then things heat up from there. good oils and scents help as do multiple hands (y)

C

CuriousJ

I do like a good rub down with a good sensual oil or massage candle, the aroma, touch, sensation is amazing.

So what about this new craze of vaginal massage by a sexologist? £200 for the half hour experience..
It is designed to release all those hidden zones and help with ladies have lost they mojo..

Is it yet another rip off or are women really paying for this?
Would you?:D
No way!!!!Sensual massages are better with your partner, more relaxing in your own home with someone who loves and knows your body x

T

The_Bibas

Sounds like some struck off pervy gynaecologist just wants to keep their hand in...

Seriously though massage makes me snore.. Not a good idea...
Just get on with the clit play and fingering... Stop beating about the bush..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok so after some research I can confirm that @Admin did exceed in the vaginal massage last night, this was a test to see if he was capable and also experienced in this field and no monies were exchanged at this time...
I have to say the experience was amazing but it did lead to other things so I do feel advantages were taken but overall a very successful evening for both.
If you would like to have the same experience then please message me for details and prices, discount will be given to members as this is early stages of a very lucrative business.
Thanks all :whistle::whistle:;)

I'll give you 20 quid if you can give kaz foreplay a vaginal massage for me. Saves me a job getting her warmed up for later :whistle::whistle:
B x

M

meet_the_fockers

I'll give you 20 quid if you can give kaz foreplay a vaginal massage for me. Saves me a job getting her warmed up for later :whistle::whistle:
B x
She will see this you know and She will.. kill you slowly.. oh i hope i get to watch!! Goody goody..

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have no need for the service I can get it for free anytime Neil is very good with his hands :D;):sneaky:

19 March 2015
Love sensual massages.. The deeper, the hotter, the more erotic - the better.
I'm known to build up a huge sweat myself in a BDSM play session or massages due to the effort given alone! Love it and love being able to trigger an orgasm without actual sexual contact.. Amazing stuff. :love: x

S

Sammy

Love a long sensual massage with right person.
A proper scented hot oil works every time

I went for a Turkish massage on holidays last year .... wow very intimate not what I was expecting at all ... not sure if I want to repeat the performance

Reactions: Scott&Lexi
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Love a long sensual massage with right person.
A proper scented hot oil works every time

I went for a Turkish massage on holidays last year .... wow very intimate not what I was expecting at all ... not sure if I want to repeat the performance

I know exactly what you mean! I had one last year in Turkey, I felt amazing after but not sure I'd do it again xx