Mccanns

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 July 2015
City
London
All I see is a very sad situation but I still believe they should be looked into more, hopefully the truth one day will come out and a very big lesson learned to other parents, don't drug your children and leave them alone. x
I agree, hopefully the best thing that comes out of this is that parents, if they need it, have had a well publicised reminder not to leave young children alone. One other point, I'm pretty sure that if Maddie had not been attractive and cute, the media would have dropped the story after a few weeks.... a sad reflection on our media

Reactions: AutumnH and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I agree, hopefully the best thing that comes out of this is that parents, if they need it, have had a well publicised reminder not to leave young children alone. One other point, I'm pretty sure that if Maddie had not been attractive and cute, the media would have dropped the story after a few weeks.... a sad reflection on our media
Yes unfortunately this IS a sad reality ie Ben Needham was another who inexplicabilly vanished.. blue eyes blonde hair...

M

meet_the_fockers

Right im off, far to serious for me lol..
Good to get your teeth into these threads though.. addmitedly.

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

What you said is just what we think @Pearls . Living locally, the McCanns are fairly often on local TV news here in the East Midlands (always accompanied by that video clip of Maddie). He's always aggressive to any reporters and she seems nervous and withdrawn, they don't come across as genuine grieving parents. They've made a shedload of cash out of the whole story which doesn't seem right. Hopefully someone involved - that English RC priest in Portugal or whoever - will talk one day and we'll all know the truth.

Reactions: AutumnH
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What you said is just what we think @Pearls . Living locally, the McCanns are fairly often on local TV news here in the East Midlands (always accompanied by that video clip of Maddie). He's always aggressive to any reporters and she seems nervous and withdrawn, they don't come across as genuine grieving parents. They've made a shedload of cash out of the whole story which doesn't seem right. Hopefully someone involved - that English RC priest in Portugal or whoever - will talk one day and we'll all know the truth.
Well they made a whole lot of cash and paid off their mortgage, they did well and agree they have been very aggressive xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As lifelong dog owners, the sniffer dogs did it here - when trained to seek scents, they just don't make mistakes. Their noses are thousands of times more sensitive than ours, and they don't get bored or inattentive when searching. Too much positive evidence here for error.
I just wish justice would be done once and for all, a poor little girl and no truth xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Lie detectors are only about 50-60% accurate at best, they can be fooled especially if someone believes their lies and are not admissable in most courts.
Im not for or against the idea but I'm not comfortable with the idea that someone can be judged using a piece of equipment know to have faults. You may as well toss a coin in the air, heads guilty, tails innocent.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hopefully justice will be done and if I needed to prove my innocence then I would do what ever it takes, including a very good lie detector, xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Lie detecters work.. by monitoring heart rates..i do believe..
To pass one whilst actually, youd have to be a very cool customer.. indeed.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Lie detecters work.. by monitoring heart rates..i do believe..
To pass one whilst actually, youd have to be a very cool customer.. indeed.

Breathing rate, blood pressure, heart rate and perspiration are the normal measurements but they can be fooled and can give false positive results. As an indicator yes but only as an indicator.

Reactions: Pearls

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Ok My contribution I share something
Subject different Rules GPs lol!
I had an incident with one my Daughter a few years ago.
She was coming up to 18 had her Criminal record checks all clear (Good Girl Never trouble for the police me different story lol) was studying nanny course working with children etc, anyway one Saturday night she was walking through my sleepy town past a GPs personal house and a incident was going on concerning my close friends son who she was very close too.. It emerge he was being held hostage as such yeh kidnapped by this doctor in his house and my daughter being her started banging the door down as all the shouting let him out etc and being told by others what was going on and who it was in the house held against there will.
So my daughter was kicking the door down well trying then decided to bang on the side windows of the front door, they had the small glass lights glass anyway she put her hand through not deliberately - at this point the police was on there way. It emerged that some youths had been tormenting this doctor running by his cottage banging on his windows nightly for some time the police was aware anyway this night he came out quick saw my friends son just walking by with some mates and grab him to hold for the police BUT it was not him he had witnesses oh and the culprit silly boys came back and admitted it.
Sorry I gone on ? Well This bloke was a GP the police arrived arrested my daughter, called me as I known in the community at this time shall we say stood for Town & District Councillor at one point didnt get in lol, ( Too straight talking not a YES person) the police had the cheek to speak to me to discuss charges for my daughter as such asking her to take a caution at a minimum which I said NO. This would effect her job chances. They try to say this is very sad what the doctor has gone through and if the doctor was charged he loose his career his job WTF I said
Hence my point YES One rule for one & Defiantly one for another and it goes on even in my sleepy town. After a battle my Daughter charges were dropped but guess what happens to the doctor? Dont forget he kidnaps basically holding against someones will YEP NOTHING ALL PUT TO BED SAY NO MORE I was fuming Still now as I speak about it to be honest. Dont get me wrong he had been going through hell with these youngsters BUT and Yeh my daughter done wrong by breaking the glass, they even wanted me to pay for the glass. Regards Alan x Does this make sense readable?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok My contribution I share something
Subject different Rules GPs lol!
I had an incident with one my Daughter a few years ago.
She was coming up to 18 had her Criminal record checks all clear (Good Girl Never trouble for the police me different story lol) was studying nanny course working with children etc, anyway one Saturday night she was walking through my sleepy town past a GPs personal house and a incident was going on concerning my close friends son who she was very close too.. It emerge he was being held hostage as such yeh kidnapped by this doctor in his house and my daughter being her started banging the door down as all the shouting let him out etc and being told by others what was going on and who it was in the house held against there will.
So my daughter was kicking the door down well trying then decided to bang on the side windows of the front door, they had the small glass lights glass anyway she put her hand through not deliberately - at this point the police was on there way. It emerged that some youths had been tormenting this doctor running by his cottage banging on his windows nightly for some time the police was aware anyway this night he came out quick saw my friends son just walking by with some mates and grab him to hold for the police BUT it was not him he had witnesses oh and the culprit silly boys came back and admitted it.
Sorry I gone on ? Well This bloke was a GP the police arrived arrested my daughter, called me as I known in the community at this time shall we say stood for Town & District Councillor at one point didnt get in lol, ( Too straight talking not a YES person) the police had the cheek to speak to me to discuss charges for my daughter as such asking her to take a caution at a minimum which I said NO. This would effect her job chances. They try to say this is very sad what the doctor has gone through and if the doctor was charged he loose his career his job WTF I said
Hence my point YES One rule for one & Defiantly one for another and it goes on even in my sleepy town. After a battle my Daughter charges were dropped but guess what happens to the doctor? Dont forget he kidnaps basically holding against someones will YEP NOTHING ALL PUT TO BED SAY NO MORE I was fuming Still now as I speak about it to be honest. Dont get me wrong he had been going through hell with these youngsters BUT and Yeh my daughter done wrong by breaking the glass, they even wanted me to pay for the glass. Regards Alan x Does this make sense readable?
Wow and this is it, different rules for some and then there are normal hard working peeps that have enough to get by. X

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Jury's out on this one. The whole investigation process has been shambolic. If this crime had been committed over here then we would have had a convicted criminal by now - whoever the guilty may be.

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Sadly I don't think we'll ever know. I think they made a complete pigs ear of the initial investigation and that has effected everything. Also in this country they would have been prosecuted for neglect but it didn't happen in this country so they are not subject to the laws here in that regard.
There has been so much said about this case now in all honesty estate I don't know what to think wether they are involved or not. Either way what they did was extremely irresponsible parenting at the minimum and how they live with themselves after leaving their children vulnerable like that I shall never know because I couldn't. Not that we would ever put our children in that situation in the first place....

Reactions: Therapon
P

peakcouple

From page 2 of the Sunday Telegraph, today, 19 February 2017 -

"McCanns fight legal ruling over claims

Madeline McCann's parents are fighting a Portuguese court decision to side with former police chief Goncalo Amaral over his claims about her disappearance.

The country's Supreme Court last month rejected Gerry and Kate McCann's appeal over his 2008 book The Truth of the Lie. Portuguese daily paper Correio da Manha said the couple was seeking to get the supreme Court decision invalidated after launching a formal complain against the findings."

It's worth remembering the book mentioned accused the McCanns of being involved in Maddy's disappearance. So, the Portuguese Supreme Court looked at all the evidence and agreed with it! Time is running out for this couple.

Reactions: AutumnH
R

Reletless2017

Very complex and sensitive case but I think it could be a good topic for discussion.

I have followed this case since Maddy went missing, I have always said that the parents are involved.

The night in question Gerry McCann gave those two girls sleeping pills, locked the apartment door and went for a jolly up. Now on returning there was no forced entry but the little girl had gone.

Police of course investigated the parents and even found DNA in the boot of the car which Gerry claimed the girls were always in and out.

Would an intruder risk taking a little girl when there was a risk of her sister waking and raising the alarm?

My theory is they arrived back and checked the girls and found Maddie had passed away from an overdose, in panic he drove out to the bay and in panic disposed of the body at sea. Sadly..

Portuguese courts have now just ruled that this couple are not in the clear over the disappearance of Maddie. I believe they should be investigated further.

If this was Joe Bloggs here and not a middle class GP then surely we would have social services all over us like a bad suit, yet these two can drug they're children to have a jolly up!

I hope justice is done for the sake of Maddie.

What are your thoughts.

Very interesting topic and you were right it is worth a lot of discussion. I haven't been a parent and cannot understand how a parent would think act or behave. I cannot understand how they could have even left the children like that anyway let alone give them sleeping pills! Yet claim to be 'poor hard done by' people, expecting everyone else to help them! How are they not in prison for leaving them like that anyway?

I think your theory is a highly likely scenario indeed and these evil bastards should rot in a Portuguese prison with a picture of Maddie on the cell wall to make sure they NEVER forget.

Sorry if I am wrong and offend anyone in anyway as I said I have never been a parent an cannot pretend to be an expert. Please feel free to correct me where I am wrong.

T

Terryg

ive always been of the opinion that the parents were involved, haunted by guilt would be my take on the look on they're faces when interviewed. We used to make regular visits to Portugal, due to owning a property there. We didn't meet one Portuguese person who thought the Maccanns innocent, they felt that they were protected from proper investigation by they're status. Plus the police investigation was shambolic to say the least! Probably will never be resolved until a death bed confession.