Mccanns

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 September 2015
City
Royston
Don't really like this topic but at the end of the day, they left their children. So in my mind they should be prosecuted for neglect regardless of class x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So just an update the young lad Corrie McKeague is believed to be burried at a local tip where not only the police are searching but all members of the family are there helping to find him..
The Maganns have now said they are suing a lady from twitter for ranting that they are guilty of something.... Why not spend the money on actually looking for this little girl because if it was me, I would lifting buildings to hunt for her x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So another update which is in the news..
The detective in Portugal who was in charge of the case as you know has written a book which is based on factual evidence, he wants to publish this book but the Maganns are now fighting this and want our goverment to pay british solicitors to stop this from happening..

In this book are questions asked to them which they refused to answer.
One major question is, Why was there blood found at the apartment and in the Maggans car which was Maddies.
The blood was detected by one of our police dogs, this dog is a spaniel who is one of the top police dogs we have that can detect human blood and remains at a hire cost of £550 per day, within 20mins of arriving on the scene this dog found blood at the scene and in the Maganns car, this is fact but they refused to answer why...

If they are innocent of any crime then would they be worried about a book!
Why are they wasting time and money suing every bugger that suggests they are guilty of any crime!
Why did they go to confession on finding out they're daughter was missing, That priest holds valuable information but is bound by religion not to mention anything that was said!

I think this book holds the key to finding out what did happen to this poor little girl..