Meat Market

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

I am sick of getting the wrong kind of attention when I go out..
I am a magnet for freaks but last night a group decided I was on their menu..
Stephen stepped in again!
Her usually stands back and let's me deal with it..
What gives drunk men the right in this day and age to treat women like a like slabs of meat?
Have we not moved away from the days of pillaging...?
Sorry boys but contrary to wishful thinking so many of your kind are animals when you have had a drink..
How many times does a girl have to say feck off before you get the message..
Don't misunderstand me.. You are not all like that but it does appear to be getting worse..
Is something being put in the water to make everyone more aggressive?

Answers on a postcard..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
24 November 2015
I used to be door staff hun believe me the ladies were no better in drink and the majority of said ladies being older were terrible,pulled a fair few off the younger generation guys in my time , I've had a broken arm ,cuts ,multiple bruises it's not a pretty sight ,they say Neanderthal man geez they need to class the women there too

N

No longer with us

when I first left school I worked in the bars at a lical holiday camp. I used to go get my arse pinched, felt up all the time because of all the pissed up women. Women can be just as bad, if not worse when in groups as it deemed more allowed when a woman does it. Oh to be younger again.
Which holiday camp was that :hmm:
Oooops :oops:

T

The_Bibas

I used to be door staff hun believe me the ladies were no better in drink and the majority of said ladies being older were terrible,pulled a fair few off the younger generation guys in my time , I've had a broken arm ,cuts ,multiple bruises it's not a pretty sight ,they say Neanderthal man geez they need to class the women there too
Yeah I know.. Seen a few of them too but they are less frequent up here.. It's always men.. Bloody geordies..
Stephen has a long arm scar that needed 17 stitches after one woman decided she was going to rip his clothes off..

Obviously beer goggles... He is fugly..

Reactions: Therapon
15 August 2015
All boils down to excessive drinking. Costs this country a fortune, they should hand out on the spot fines and show people the videos of their behaviour. In court. In front of their family. That'll shame them.

Reactions: The_Bibas
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's life, we would be out every weekend and the guys are a nightmare, @Admin has got into so much trouble you wouldn't believe, I like to dress to feel good but with long legs and big boobs it goes noticed by the wrong men, I would get are those boobs real? Can I feel to check? You know the sorts, So we don't tend to go out much now unless its discreet xx

D

Deleted member 3657

It's life, we would be out every weekend and the guys are a nightmare, @Admin has got into so much trouble you wouldn't believe, I like to dress to feel good but with long legs and big boobs it goes noticed by the wrong men, I would get are those boobs real? Can I feel to check? You know the sorts, So we don't tend to go out much now unless its discreet xx
Are they? Can I? :unsure::ninja: x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sadly all too often too, that I've ended up in trouble.
I remember once, we were sitting at a table and I felt someone's hand touch my left shoulder. As @Pearls and I were sat right next to each other, it would be impossible to have been hers - some guy had only put his arm around her shoulder and back and was massaging her shoulders.
Trust me, he knew about it.
Sadly, it's caused a lot of issues and yes it's usually me who ends up worse off as I step in and won't put up with it.
Women shouldn't be objectified and it annoys the hell out of when we're together, and someone makes a play for my wife.

That said, it works for us too. I only spoke to @meandlis about this on the phone incidentally the other day. At a specific party here, a lady (who will remain anonymous) always grabbed my backside and pinched me, every single time I walked past her. Initially the first 2-3 times, it was flattering and quite fun... but when it was every-single-time we passed each other, throughout the whole night it did get a bit OTT.

N

No longer with us

Sadly all too often too, that I've ended up in trouble.
I remember once, we were sitting at a table and I felt someone's hand touch my left shoulder. As @Pearls and I were sat right next to each other, it would be impossible to have been hers - some guy had only put his arm around her shoulder and back and was massaging her shoulders.
Trust me, he knew about it.
Sadly, it's caused a lot of issues and yes it's usually me who ends up worse off as I step in and won't put up with it.
Women shouldn't be objectified and it annoys the hell out of when we're together, and someone makes a play for my wife.

That said, it works for us too. I only spoke to @meandlis about this on the phone incidentally the other day. At a specific party here, a lady (who will remain anonymous) always grabbed my backside and pinched me, every single time I walked past her. Initially the first 2-3 times, it was flattering and quite fun... but when it was every-single-time we passed each other, throughout the whole night it did get a bit OTT.
2-3 times is acceptable then ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

I do remember being sat with mr F having a lunchtime drink..
There where a group of business men on a nearby table, one came over and left his card on the table..
Gobsmacked. Arrogant pig.
It happens sad fact of life.. men women mainly whilst under the influence, can revert back cave dwellers..
Can we do anything about it! Not an awful lot..