Members Board

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
Theres not that many i can see with face avatars in all honesty. Im sure everyone would oblige (me included) in changing their avatars to suit needs xx
But why should members change their avatars, if they're happy with it leave it be unless it's explicit , I only change mine if I feel like it not because someone else wants me to

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Ffs people.. This mole hill is becoming a fecking mountain... Gonna cut my wrists...

Do you want to get fucked or not? We need more members....
But real ones not window waking shoppers..

If I have offended anyone.. Tough!
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 8095

We may have read this thread wrong, if we have please forgive us.

however as newbies we can assure whomever it concerns, if there becomes a requirement to have facial picture avatars, (the word mugshot having been used) we will delete our account immediately, we may not understand much about the lifestyle yet, but we fail to see how this will add value to the site, we have a private life and we don't advertise it.

Again sorry if we've gotten the wrong end of the stick.

D

Deleted member 1030

however as newbies we can assure whomever it concerns, if there becomes a requirement to have facial picture avatars, (the word mugshot having been used) we will delete our account immediately, we may not understand much about the lifestyle yet, but we fail to see how this will add value to the site, we have a private life and we don't advertise it.

Yes, you have read it wrong. There will be NO requirement to have facial pics as avatars x

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
T

The_Bibas

Yes you have read the thread incorrectly.
It does not say anything like that.
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

That will not happen, the only time a facial image is ever required is for a PV and these are only seen by Admin.

T

The_Bibas

Fair enough peeps, it's when words like mugshot are used, gets us newbies concerned, that's all. Thank you for the clarification though.
I can assure you that if ever it was insisted that face pics were required in avatars I will personally burn the site down...
Too many freaks and stalkers as it is..

Non aggressive biba xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can this discussion and idea suggestion, please continue as it was?
Thanks all.. x

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Bibas

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've edited my post above to reflect the clearing up. Thanks everyone.
Again, can this discussion and idea suggestion, please continue as it was? I find this a really very useful discussion with invaluable feedback which is aiming towards a big goal. That is best for all on here isn't it? :)

Thanks all.. x