Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Men Having Problems

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Mr and Mrs Marmite, 10 October 2019.

1. Ok so this ones aimed at the men on here, but welcome female response too.

so... when your playing with another couple, do you find it hard (excuse pun) to cum, or are you quick off the mark?

The sex is amazing, but sometimes you just can’t finish off? Or is it just me? :confused:

thoughts please (y)

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport Sprtr

Really good thread this Mr M. Be interesting to see what guys reply with. (y)

• Like Like x 3
  3. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Its not just you , I don’t cum every time , never had any bad sex on the meets I’ve had .... it’s the way I am , I put it down to age , if I cum once it can take a while to do it again ,that’s not to say I don’t erection between that period and can’t do it again, it’s never bothered me if I don’t climax every time as long as the lady has enjoyed it ...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. @MP386 Im glad I’m not the only one... the sex is great, but it takes me all bloody night to do things that I used to be able to do all night haha

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

Agree with @MP386, for similar reasons now, I’d imagine (age), and definitely with similar sentiments.

Even if I cum, I imagine it’d take a while before I could again. But, cumming was never the be-all and end-all of sex for me. Plenty else you can do.

And completely agree re ‘as long as the lady has enjoyed it’. If sex doesn’t involve a desire on both (all?) sides of trying to ensure the other person/people enjoys it as much if not more than you… I’m not entirely sure of the point.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Maybe lack of testosterone? I’ve read up a little and men of a certain age may need a boost... docs for a blood test?

• Like Like x 3
  7. T&C

T&C PV Sprtr

Agree that yep we older guys may take a bit longer to cum but to me as long as the lady is enjoying it so am I.

Also found the amount has reduced but as said can get hard again quite quickly but to cum will take a bit of time...but hell its so much fun trying.

Plus a good pussy lick in between is always a way to build up :whistle: :0)) T

• Wicked Wicked x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

Making notes in case it happens to me when I get old !! :rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
  9. PRG978

PRG978 PV Sprtr

Never had the chance :( but if I was in tights I would deffo cum ever time :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice