Men Having Problems

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Ok so this ones aimed at the men on here, but welcome female response too.

so... when your playing with another couple, do you find it hard (excuse pun) to cum, or are you quick off the mark?

The sex is amazing, but sometimes you just can’t finish off? Or is it just me? :confused:

thoughts please (y)

Reactions: Dangerous690
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok so this ones aimed at the men on here, but welcome female response too.

so... when your playing with another couple, do you find it hard (excuse pun) to cum, or are you quick off the mark?

The sex is amazing, but sometimes you just can’t finish off? Or is it just me? :confused:

thoughts please (y)
Its not just you , I don’t cum every time , never had any bad sex on the meets I’ve had .... it’s the way I am , I put it down to age , if I cum once it can take a while to do it again ,that’s not to say I don’t erection between that period and can’t do it again, it’s never bothered me if I don’t climax every time as long as the lady has enjoyed it ...

10 July 2018
Agree with @MP386, for similar reasons now, I’d imagine (age), and definitely with similar sentiments.

Even if I cum, I imagine it’d take a while before I could again. But, cumming was never the be-all and end-all of sex for me. Plenty else you can do.

And completely agree re ‘as long as the lady has enjoyed it’. If sex doesn’t involve a desire on both (all?) sides of trying to ensure the other person/people enjoys it as much if not more than you… I’m not entirely sure of the point.

D

Deleted member 6127

Agree that yep we older guys may take a bit longer to cum but to me as long as the lady is enjoying it so am I.

Also found the amount has reduced but as said can get hard again quite quickly but to cum will take a bit of time...but hell its so much fun trying.

Plus a good pussy lick in between is always a way to build up :whistle: :0)) T

Reactions: Mr and Mrs Marmite