Menopause

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Love this conversation, I still have the night sweats and day sweats, but feeling emotional and periods are a thing of the past now. My nails are growing hard as they went very brittle for a few years and my hair also has resumed its condition. Oh the joys of being a woman :rofl: Cxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Love this conversation, I still have the night sweats and day sweats, but feeling emotional and periods are a thing of the past now. My nails are growing hard as they went very brittle for a few years and my hair also has resumed its condition. Oh the joys of being a woman :rofl: Cxxx

Tell me about it you have all them years of periods just to be replaced by a new evil :rofl: My hair is not as thick as it was and last night the duvet was on and off, I went chilly duvet on and next min I was too hot duvet off again. Not noticing any mood swings though.

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tell me about it you have all them years of periods just to be replaced by a new evil :rofl: My hair is not as thick as it was and last night the duvet was on and off, I went chilly duvet on and next min I was too hot duvet off again. Not noticing any mood swings though.

Vxxx
Have you been to the docs? :whistle:

Reactions: MP386