National lockdown

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we go into national lockdown

• Yes

• No

• Don’t know

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 11852

According to Wales online they are thinking about introducing a 2 to 3 week full lockdown from next Friday.. This great Welsh government has had most of Wales on local lockdowns for weeks have now realised they screwed up and got it wrong again.. They need to find ways of living with this problem.. They can't keep using lockdowns as a solution.. It proved before as soon as you come out it starts again... Rant over.. For now.. W.. ???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
According to Wales online they are thinking about introducing a 2 to 3 week full lockdown from next Friday.. This great Welsh government has had most of Wales on local lockdowns for weeks have now realised they screwed up and got it wrong again.. They need to find ways of living with this problem.. They can't keep using lockdowns as a solution.. It proved before as soon as you come out it starts again... Rant over.. For now.. W.. ???
:(:mad:

D

Deleted member 11852

When are they actually going to do something constructive.. This is just a kop out easy answer that didn't work before and won't work now.. Drakeford and gething need shaking into the real world.. There a pair of p****s.. W.. ???

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'm sorry for pissing everyone off and ruining everyone's Friday.. That wasn't my intention.. I was just making the point of how pissed off I am.. W.. ???

You're not, you are making a valid point and most people are getting fed up with the situation but I honestly don't know what else can be done without endangering lives.
Maybe ban all non essential travel to try to limit the spread of covid but is that actually possible to police? I don't think anyone has the answer until some form of vaccine becomes available.

D

Deleted member 11852

So what needs to be done?
I think as a starting point they need to shield the most vulnerable and actually make sure premises are not letting too many in.. This 10pm closing for pubs isn't working because people are congregating on the streets.. These people are paid big salaries for making decisions.. I'm just a delivery driver.. I'm sure there's plenty more options available not just let's just close the country.. W.. ??