Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

New Faces Or Regular...

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Lips_Pearls, 26 March 2019.

1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Quite simple; do you like to have new experiences with new people, or prefer the ‘recognition’ and familiarity with someone you liaise with on a more regular/often basis? X

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cringe Cringe x 1
  2. TherLegs

TherLegs PV Sprtr

Something to be said for both. With new people there is the unknown waiting to be explored. With someone you already know then there is the option to try different things that you might not with new people but also there is the possibility of repeating the same things.

• Winner Winner x 6
  3. StokeChoke

StokeChoke PV Sprtr

As Therlegs said, there is definitely a bonus to both ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. fincon

fincon PV Sprtr

I don’t think I can separate the two, or at least, I can’t say which I prefer.

I like both in very different ways. There’s the joy and fun of ‘discovery’ with someone new, and the delight and immediacy of familiarity. The former gives you the novelty of recognistion that you both like this and get turned on by that, but the latter means that you don’t have to tread carefully, you know what you both like, and know what each other’s eorgenous zones (actual or virtual) are.

So, both. x

• Winner Winner x 4
  5. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

I'm happy where we are at the min :D:tiphat:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
  6. Antogs

Antogs PV

I guess I'm with most people on this and would say that both have their advantages and disadvantages.
    I like both situations and find the prospect of meeting like-minded people very exciting whether they be new friends or old.

Antogs xx

7. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

With the way things go .... repeats don’t always happen.... but when they have they tend to be better as the initial nerves are less obvious...

8. debE

debE PV Sprtr

I guess both have their own advantages, however i do prefer get togethers with people i regularly liase with (when everyday life dont throw spanners in the work):mad:xx

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Spanner in the works :(

10. debE

debE PV Sprtr

A big spanner at that xx

• Disappointed Disappointed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice